Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Going Zwei, but don't know what to get
ok so, i've got trans armor, and a swad helm from selling a bwc and i need help on what to get first before i go into zwei and what to get after i go into zwei
Legendaries:
Barbutte With Coif|Date Unknown
Frying Pan|6/16/2015
You could buy a heavy war hammer, those are good for a zweihander to use vs armored nords. For  2h swords, I honestly don't know the prices for those so I can't help you there.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Depends on what your money situation is like.

For a start a Heavy War Hammer (~2,5-3 mil) is pretty good. Cheap 2H Swords are allround crap.
If you can afford something pretty I'd suggest a Stone Maul (5-6 mil) and/or a Forlorn Hope (Should be around the same price).
If you want to go legendary get a Legacy (~ 25 mil)/Durendal (40 mil)/Mjolnir (30-35 mil). All the 3 are amazing weapons and get you to the point weere you can dish out the max damage you can achieve.

I'd also strongly suggest you not to forgo shields. SKS is a must have if you cant afford something better, else go for a resilience/Studded Steel Shield.
As a Zwei you will be forced to shield more often than you want so better bring in something to help out there.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(17-06-2015, 04:18 PM)Zawisza_PL link Wrote: 1) buy HWH
2) helm: sugarlof big face etc or swadian helm
3) trans
4) hero Tongue
All this in beginning. Hero without good eq doesnt make sense...

He already got a Trans, Hero class (Zweihander ^^ ) and Swadian Helm Smile
So as the others said. Go for a Heavy War Hammer. I use it as well and I love it more then by example the Mjölnir.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
ok xD so you can gonna buy WWH ( White Winged Helm) only by zweihander 71 def cost 5.5m next swadian/defender gauntlets. Sword is better than hammer so you can try buy it fg. bidenhander forlon hope. Dont forget buy and support barrel 5 - 5.5m , wall cade 2.5m
If he is going to buy a sword, then he should pay at least 6m. But even then you can't damage all rag enemy's. Would prefer to spent 6m on Stone Maul then buying a sword.
the sword is more useful than a hammer Wink ,and it does not cost much more than stone maul
(17-06-2015, 06:59 PM)Zawisza_PL link Wrote: the sword is more useful than a hammer Wink ,and it does not cost much more than stone maul
Not sure if you're serious or not.... anyways, Swords don't do shit against armor unless you want to spam stab (in which case go be a damn pikeman). My order of equipment =
Verloren Plate, Bidenhander, White Winged Helmet, Defender Gauntlets, Stone Maul, Royal Shields. I own a Bidenhander and would much prefer a stone maul, but rarity and being exquisite is my finest trait.
(17-06-2015, 07:53 PM)Renji link Wrote: [quote author=Zawisza_PL link=topic=44344.msg233482#msg233482 date=1434567595]
the sword is more useful than a hammer Wink ,and it does not cost much more than stone maul
Not sure if you're serious or not.... anyways, Swords don't do shit against armor unless you want to spam stab (in which case go be a damn pikeman). My order of equipment =
Verloren Plate, Bidenhander, White Winged Helmet, Defender Gauntlets, Stone Maul, Royal Shields. I own a Bidenhander and would much prefer a stone maul, but rarity and being exquisite is my finest trait.
[/quote]

I know but not all stand on two weapons...
(17-06-2015, 07:53 PM)Renji link Wrote: My order of equipment =
I don't think that he is that rich.