Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Loss of Materials
Hi, I was trying to sell 48 HM of mine. When selling it I put the cost at 7,000 and when I added it to the Auction Hall I noticed it was being sold for 7 gold  :'( :'( :'(. They were bought instantly before I could take it down. I later realized that putting a comma was the reason. I had NO idea that this would happen. Can someone return them to me?
Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all

Prince-10
Ragnar-3
Nord War Marshall-2
you can try and beg the one who bought it, but besides that its clearly your fault.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
I am willing to say i have lost to much cash in the AH. The big one for me was having to put cash on another id when i did not know about houses so E.G.

A Wolf Teeth Necklace for let say 10k or some thing then i would buy it with the ID that has the cash. Yes you lose cash by doing this but at the time i had know idea about trading etc.
What i did not know was if you already had some Wolf Teeth Necklace on AH (Did not see it :-\)for a normal selling price it changes all of them to 10k X that by Idk 500-1000 That a LOT of cash gone like that. :-[

I think it was close to 600k and no i did not get my cash back just sleep it off and get to work as i lost so much time with that stunt i pulled.

Btw this was about 2-3 years ago. Think i have learn my lesson  :Smile

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Lesson well learnt on my part.  Tongue It was worth a shot though.
Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all

Prince-10
Ragnar-3
Nord War Marshall-2