Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Account items lost/Respec'd
Hello my account Jniko_ (2514936) items were lost due to myself not logging out and having a younger brother come on and messing with my account and started selling most of my items on Auction house and marketplace. he had put me into a t4 archer class as well when he Respec'd my account.. Im only really pissed because i lost most of my gold and my arbalest I dont know if you can help with this but any help is appreciated.
You should be taking responsibility for your account,  I don't think any admin would refund you your gear
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
(15-06-2015, 09:41 PM)Non-Political Proton link Wrote:You should be taking responsibility for your account,  I don't think any admin would refund you your gear
How could he prevent his brother from logging into his computer(probably when he wasnt home) and selling his stuff. How is that being irresponsible?
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(16-06-2015, 12:19 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote:[quote author=Non-Political Proton link=topic=44421.msg233360#msg233360 date=1434404470]
You should be taking responsibility for your account,  I don't think any admin would refund you your gear
How could he prevent his brother from logging into his computer(probably when he wasnt home) and selling his stuff. How is that being irresponsible?
[/quote]

By not sharing the same account to login to the system. Nobody knows my login except for me. Resulting into zero problems, apart from me potentially forgetting my password.
(16-06-2015, 05:29 AM)bluzark link Wrote:[quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=44421.msg233372#msg233372 date=1434413983]
[quote author=Non-Political Proton link=topic=44421.msg233360#msg233360 date=1434404470]
[/quote]

By not sharing the same account to login to the system. Nobody knows my login except for me. Resulting into zero problems, apart from me potentially forgetting my password.
[/quote]
Also doesnt help that i have google remembering my password. right now im just grinding gold to get it all back.
(16-06-2015, 12:19 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote:[quote author=Non-Political Proton link=topic=44421.msg233360#msg233360 date=1434404470]
How could he prevent his brother from logging into his computer(probably when he wasnt home) and selling his stuff.
[/quote]
Windows-L
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I live in a room with my brother. Windows+L is my friend, I don't want my brother sifting through all my crap. Everytime you leave the computer, make a habit of pressing Windows+L.

Edited from Ctrl+L
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
isn't it Windows+L?
(23-09-2015, 01:06 PM)Soviet link Wrote:isn't it Windows+L?
Fixed, thanks.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Quote:_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=44421.msg243616#msg243616 date=1443013224]
I live in a room with my brother. Windows+L is my friend, I don't want my brother sifting through all my crap. Everytime you leave the computer, make a habit of pressing Windows+L.

Edited from Ctrl+L
Well I understand. If it was my own personal computer then it wouldve been my own fault. Its just a simple family laptop that everyone in my house knows the login to.