Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New difficulty
I'm finding there is a huge jump from normal servers to hard.

Normal servers I'm finding I'm standing around waiting for wave 8 while experienced players are cleaning house. I do try and contribute but playing as xbow I get off 3 shots before the wave is over. exp and gold rate is very slow.

Hard is great but not always active. Playing with 3 of us getting to wave 3 is a challenge(all of use are new). Also the exp/gold increase make it much more worth playing those 3 waves and losing then 12 waves on normal.

It would be nice to have a step between. Something good for a group of t3 characters.

I think this is a fantastic idea!

Almost need something to start @ wave 8 of normal and go to wave 6 of hard or something.
3 t3 players aren't really supposed to kite hard imo. Also, it's not to difficult to get on a full and working hard server.
As some changes in the last months have shown, hard is also meant to be based on more teamwork (in a way of 10+ people) instead of kiting on an empty server.

The upgrade to t4 (lvl 39) isn't a too big thing as well from lvl 32 onwards. I'm therefore afraid that a server with a new difficulty would be empty the most time.

And guess dudes, how is the jump from hard to Ragnarok, hmm?  Wink
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
I agree as well. In the beginning, Normal is fun as low character. But the point when you reach level 20 and you need to go to level 32 is way too long and should be improved.
Make the requirement for Hard mode level 28 would be a great improvement in my opinion. Lower levels on Hard doesn't matter since tier 4's and hero's can easily win till wave 12-16.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I refuse to kite as I've always thought this as more of a gaming exploit then a tactic(in all games).

I agree with black sniper on the lvl 28 grind wall. I understand all games have a grind but it seems a little steep at time. Hard entry at lvl 32 is steep. As soon as I got t3 with my first character I got all my t3 gear so working up to hard was nothing but waiting. Maybe t3 (lvl 23) should be the new difficulty lvl requirement.

There are already a few empty servers even 1 mid tier server would not be much to the available servers. The issue is effort to set the new difficultly.
They are already working on the leveling progression.  Trying to put another mode in would only hinder fixing the issues with leveling.

Also you can't get tier 3 at level 23.  Earliest possible is midway through level 25,  Much more likely to be 26 or 27.  The XP needed for it is higher than what you can get by the time you have the class points.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(19-06-2015, 04:22 PM)GrafBlade link Wrote: (...) The upgrade to t4 (lvl 39) isn't a too big thing as well from lvl 32 onwards. I'm therefore afraid that a server with a new difficulty would be empty the most time.(...)
That. I fear there are too little players between levels 32 and 39 to populate a special server.
Making new troops doesn't take that much effort, its the process of balancing them, equipping them with original looking gear so you aren't fighting in the clone wars, and deciding how difficult you actually want them. I can give three positive results and three negative results to this being done.

Positives:
1. A transition gamemode that won't scare off newer players
2. More variety in gameplay
3. New possible units, loot, and special abilities(siege master shots, shotgun spears/arrows, trickster bombs)

Negatives:
1. Time, the amount of time it would take to create a new mode would be pretty large especially with such a small dev team.
2. Normal servers wouldn't get as far without the t3 players carrying them all the time due to being in this new 'moderate' mode
3. Server population, the community has recently lost a lot of players, old and new. Currently they are spread over 3, sometimes 4 game modes(when cav is being used). Adding another mode would further separate the population. What fun is a game where you have to grind for 10 hours just to meet people?

Those are my thoughts on the topic.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
You make good points Happy.

Basically my issue is on normal servers I'm bored till lvl 8(really 12) and progress is super slow. Hard is hard, and I'm just not that good yet without a good team. would be nice to have a difficultly that is in the middle that a small team could handle.
I need to agree, it sound fun to have that kind of new gamemode, however as Bobo said, there aren't enough players between level 32 - 39.
Putting the requirements for Hard mode lower would make the road much better and attrack new players since they can level up faster in stead of staying for soo long on normal mode.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8