Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Frankthemaster
he is swore to my house..
Steam id: Calipia (burak)
im pretty sure, he didnt mean it in that way, maybe if you said it like

"Fu**, ST Big Grin"  Maybe he was swearing becuase you died, for a laugh, he wasn't meaning it in that context
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
I was there for this matter, he meant it towards Thanatos, who was AFK and was the cause for our run to end. I'm still a believer in NO profanity in this community.
1/2/2016 - Valsgarde Helmet       Steam
true he is afk but he is swore my house.
why not just report he.
why not fu** thanatos also fu** st???
(19-06-2015, 08:11 PM)Okeanos link Wrote: why not fu** thanatos also fu** st???

I'd call this a logic error: Being against one person isn't equal to being against a whole group of people.

Also, as the others said, he probably used "fuck" like "damn". Just to say: "Damn, what are you doing there?"

And even if you can call "fuck" an insult in this case, it would probably be the most harmless one ever.
You shouldn't take it too serious...

And, I'm not quite sure, but Frank is German, if I remember right. And I as a German can confirm that "fuck" has established itself as a quite common used word in our language, mostly used in the way I've explained above.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
I can confirm, since I live close to the border from Germany and live in The Netherland myself,  that we use "fuck" quite alot. Not as insulting, more when something went wrong (on a funny way mostly). Some use it as insult however most use much worser words in that case since we don't see this word much as a insult. Germany should be the same, at least where I live.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Warband has a Pegi 16 rating, which means the following

"Suitable for ages 16 and older. May contain explicit or realistic-looking violence, strong language, sexual references or content, gambling, or encouragement of drug use."

So there's no excuse to complain about a bit of language when it's clearly labelled on the product. This game was made for mature audiences, if the above seriously offends anyone then they should not play, simple.
Going Deep
maybe..
Seriously? This is really sad. Maybe you will read my message again^^

I am Frank