Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report CM BlackEnte
we are playing on Hard eu4 he waste 2 tome when all tell him to dont use for 2-3 people then when i write that i report him he start to block me near the Window with the help of Cm-I3ack  and i'm dead
and then he write for more troll  : i was just impressed of his helmet i couldnt move

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...5857970814

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...5857971555

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...5857974162

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...5857974698

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...5857975896

Legendary loots:
Sun Pike 02/01/2015
Ancient Great Sword 27/08/2015
Mjolnir 03/03/2018
Dead Shot 30/05/2018
Defender Boots 14/02/2021
Hello,

-Tome Wasted: 16 player on a Server 1x Wall Cade Bringer witch was me and 1x SHC Bringer some of the Archers.
-We had 6 Tomes used every tome to get one Wall in so we have enough to survive witch we did and Success the run with everyone standing in loot range on Ragnar.

SPQR-Andrea peaking like hell every single window and we died several times cause of him, cause i,m sick of going IRC and waiting for no answer and a Admin coming after 10mins, we decided to solve the matter by peaking back NOT blocking. He died , and lost about 20 Lootable Rangers who could give him a Rough Cloth... then we were so kind and Tomed him back in. (I died befor so we get another NEEDED Wall).

There for the Report goes right back to Andrea for Peaking and Flaming + do not realise what is actully going on in this run, cause He/She was to busy Saying REPORT REPORT REPORT.

I hope the SPQR Leader is able to get his Members under Controle.

MfG

Faceless
you write that you are not a tome bringer (i'm 1 of tome bringers) and all people tell you to dont use tome so  you do not have the right to use it only because your friend cm I3ack is died and than admins can see in the screenshot that you block me purposely and your sentence confirm it.

I hope the CM Leader is able to get his Members under Controle
Legendary loots:
Sun Pike 02/01/2015
Mjolnir 03/03/2018
Dead Shot 30/05/2018
Sweet,

we used Wambos Tomes not urs... iwill wate for a Admin do a decision, no reason to use this thread as a Blamin/Flamin each other platform

MfG

Faceless
Even though i hate to see behavior like this from my members, since its kind of childish, i still think this report is unnecessery.
I will defently talk to them and ask for an explanation.

PS: I cant and i dont want to "control" my members, i dont take beeing a leader that serious.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
I played this run, too. What I can say is:
1. concerning toming: we had no shielder capable to hold against enemy waves, so we depended on cadeing off enemy's approach path and using our ranged power. It worked well and we succeeded in the run. We depended heavily on the wall cade (only normal cades were available beside it) and it was essential to be able to put another one when the only one we had got broken. So I do believe the toming for wall bringer was justified or even necessary. Having many tomes but little walls we used the same tactics earlier today in the event with ~CM~BackEnte and ~CM~I3ack and that worked fine. Just an exchange: tomes that we have enough for a wall that we have none and we need.
2. concerning both ~CM~s blocking Andrea's movement to get him killed, I'm sorry I didn't see it so I can't either confirm or deny. Well, from what ~CM~I3ack wrote :
(20-06-2015, 05:01 PM)Faceless link Wrote: (...) i,m sick of going IRC and waiting for no answer and a Admin coming after 10mins, we decided to solve the matter by peaking back NOT blocking. He died (...)
3. I've known SPQR_Andrea and ~CM~BackEnte for a long time and they are both veteran players and really nice guys, normally friendly and helpful. I have no idea what is that all about today, maybe it's the air pressure or something... I'd say: just cool down guys and we might forget the matter.
[Image: YWG7UWe.png]
"I am sick of going to IRC getting no answer"

Nobody has written anything except "pew pew" there in the last 24 Hours. Please: Use the IRC to report these matters! If we don't know about it we can't help you. However we are only people and no machines and can't stare at the IRC all day. It sometimes can take a moment for us to see it.

Decisions about tactics are made by the entire team. If you need to have a discussion about it, we have a teamspeak which I think all of you know well enough.

However: Blocking people at throwing gaps so they die is considered trolling and a kickable offense.

Once again please report these matters on IRC so we can do something about it!

A pleasant evening everyone Wink
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
Well He dont report me on irk because he cant because is not true that i cause the dead of other player is Only a trivial excuse to try to justificate his behavior
Legendary loots:
Sun Pike 02/01/2015
Mjolnir 03/03/2018
Dead Shot 30/05/2018
i don't know what really was happened. I should only to use my immagination.
If you really had 6 tomes Ente is right about "wasting tome problem".
About double peek i will speak with andrea but excpecially i dont need that nobody suggest me to speak to my members.
Before grow with your xp, gear value and gold, grow up with your mind Smile