Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trying to get old character back
I once played NordInvasion on another computer and I played from the mount&blade client and now I play off steam. So the problem is I cannot log back into my old account or get the Password Reset to tell me it. So I am hoping you can help me, I was able to log into my forum account at least but the characters name is Achren if you need me to answer anything to help I will.
The Achren on my account isn't the real one btw
It all depends on your game-key. Is the game key you used on your computer without steam the same as the one which is registered to steam on the other computer or a different one?
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
No I rebought mount and blade on steam because I didn't have my old serial key and was unable to find it btw this is my newer forum account becuase I no longer have Achren so the answer to your question is no the keys are different.
I send you a pm Smile
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]