Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

xmas drops
(25-06-2015, 04:40 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: If something like this were to be implemented, I feel that it would be more fair to everyone if the current items owned had no increased value and new ones were added. The veteran players don't need this type of reward especially when some have, as blacksniper said, bought them in bulk when they were really cheap. It's almost like asking to make sparkly necklaces 2k each on the marketplace knowing full well that a select few will benefit extremely from it having saved up over a thousand.

That was my thought as well  ;D
vets would then get some kind of reward, there have been threads asking for a legendary for vets after playing a few years, this "reward" here could be used to buy one.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
As said before, lots of players bought them in bulk.
They can earn millions with it. I don't see this as a fair
award since only a few including you will get lots of
gold with it while you keep calling it the veterans which
isn't in my and others opinion.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
This reminds me somewhat of runescape and it in the past dropping holiday items. Eventually the trading of these items and the issues coming with them caused Jagex to just make all future holiday items non tradable and worth 0.

The best way for this situation at hand to be resolved is just to make holiday drops worth 0g in the marketplace so they can only be traded via AH. Otherwise if you don't want them to be made valueless beyond cosmetics,  just leave the current item values be.

Forgot these already had no marketplace value, but my point still stands. They [value] don't need to be changed, their ingame for the enjoyment of the player, not how well you can sell them. You have materials/legendaries for that.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I know what is happening here...  Yabu has convinced Assassine to make this post to give old players incentive to sell their holiday goods so that he can once again have the greatest snowball collection!  I'm on to you, fiend!

Jokes aside, I don't think this is something that needs to happen.  There may be other opinions and reasons out there, but to me it seems like a pointless way to award some money to people for just so happening to have stockpiled items that a lot of people didn't.
I basically support the idea that there should be some loots for christmas (Like Christmas Presents or something) that can be sold for like 500 gold/each or something. Not too much but to have atleast a small profit from it. But everyone should have the same profit from it.