Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

information
Hello Fellow resistors of the Nords! I congratulate each and every one of you for standing firm in the face of the vicious horde!

no onto topic= I was wondering if there is actually any concrete lists of what you actually unlock at different levels?

I have gone through the infantry and archers lists and the class progression info but all that does is give you the stats, although one helpful person has included information that as a longbowman he can.

"use arrows and barbed arrows, and all bows up to Khergit."

but there doesnt appear to any of the same information for infantry so basically right now i have no idea what im going to get as i level up which is cool i suppose but it does make character planning a little difficult as the stuff that i cannot use does not show up in the marketplace/

Am i missing something hugely obvious? if so it would be helpful if someone could correct me.

thanks for any help.
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
There is no concrete lists released as I am aware off.

But if your curious, maybe make a topic in the Infantry section and compile a list yourself  Wink
The one thing I (90% positive) know is that at sergeant you can use a morningstar
Quote:There is no concrete lists released as I am aware off.

But if your curious, maybe make a topic in the Infantry section and compile a list yourself 

I think i'll put something together from the existing information that is there over the next few hours and post it up in the relevant forums. The information there is good and its good of the posters over there to volunteer it but its not quite as pretty as it could be. Smile

Quote:The one thing I (90% positive) know is that at sergeant you can use a morningstar

That is actually very useful, i play with a friend called Gal_end on the servers and he was asking me only last night when he would unlock a morningstar.

thanks then folks, will give me something to sort now (its a slow day at work)

ps, if anyone is aware of anything that they think would be useful to the incoming threads then please post up here and il keep an eye. Big Grin
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html