Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How to use assist XP for T4
So i was using my assist xp and putting it into melee (same with my archer), because its the cheapest to get thus fastest to lvl.  But some guy (i dont remember who) told me to just save the assist xp then use it to get gold for hero once i get lvl 52 from kills.  Anyway, i was just wondering if i should spend my xp right away, or save it (for both inf and archer)
[Image: iqfEsqU.png]
What I've always done is put assist into melee and/or ranged until i am level 52 and both my strength(from melee xp) and agility(from ranged xp) are 30, then I would use any more after that for gold. It doesn't matter when you spend it or how long you save it up, in the end its going to give the same thing. I hope that answered your question.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
On my first hero I spent assist xp on melee until level 50 where i switched to gold and relied on kills to get to 52. By doing that I already had 750k by the time i reached level 52.
ok thanks guys, i think ima just stick to spending it right away to get to lvl 52 faster, then use it for gold.  because who knows, maybe il start looting things thats worth more than heavy cloth and then i can get 750k.  also the faster i get to lvl 52 the faster i start putting the assist xp into gold.
[Image: iqfEsqU.png]
(25-06-2015, 02:30 PM)Soviet link Wrote:On my first hero I spent assist xp on melee until level 50 where i switched to gold and relied on kills to get to 52. By doing that I already had 750k by the time i reached level 52.
Yeah, Soviet is right, I did this on all my chars. If you put assist xp into melee or ranged to get to level 52, you will find that from your kills you have a lot more xp than required before you make 750k to upgrade to hero. While below T4 the number of kills is not high enough to significantly help to level up then once you are T4 you start to kill a lot of enemies and get the XP needed. On my last char I think I started to turn assist XP into gold when I was on lvl 42 I think. But it also depends on class, if you're infantry then your kills may be few on T4...