Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Admins Took Craftable Throwing Spears out of my inventory?
I was lent these by my House Leader when i was in HOB. I gave the leader BOE 500k in gold and then probably over 250k worth in Materials.
These materials Included over 1000 rough cloth and other things like that to improve crafting and a lot of hardened metal to make armour plates directly for the helmet. I didn't donate these freely i traded them expecting to get something out of it and we agreed upon a Gnezdo helmet for a pikeman. It had been some time over a week and i had not received my helmet, so like a banker repossessing a car when someone didn't pay their loan, i decided to keep the CTS that he had lent me and leave the clan. Because the clan was only doing Normal Runs, the leader BOE is a stoner and was quite annoying in teamspeak and he just kept wanting more money and gave me barely anything in return. First of all i don't see anything in the rules saying what i did was wrong. You probably Haven't heard my side of the story, He can keep the CTS if he gives me back 750-800k gold (Out of his inventory and not generated out of thin air, if admins can do that) because that's what i gave him and that is the reason i took the CTS because he OWED me. If i don't get some form of Compensation I'm going to quit nord invasion because its frankly Ridiculous what has happened to me.
(27-06-2015, 06:59 AM)Urban_Viking link Wrote: I was lent these by my House Leader when i was in HOB. I gave the leader BOE 500k in gold and then probably over 250k worth in Materials.
These materials Included over 1000 rough cloth and other things like that to improve crafting and a lot of hardened metal to make armour plates directly for the helmet. I didn't donate these freely i traded them expecting to get something out of it and we agreed upon a Gnezdo helmet for a pikeman. It had been some time over a week and i had not received my helmet, so like a banker repossessing a car when someone didn't pay their loan, i decided to keep the CTS that he had lent me and leave the clan. Because the clan was only doing Normal Runs, the leader BOE is a stoner and was quite annoying in teamspeak and he just kept wanting more money and gave me barely anything in return. First of all i don't see anything in the rules saying what i did was wrong. You probably Haven't heard my side of the story, He can keep the CTS if he gives me back 750-800k gold (Out of his inventory and not generated out of thin air, if admins can do that) because that's what i gave him and that is the reason i took the CTS because he OWED me. If i don't get some form of Compensation I'm going to quit nord invasion because its frankly Ridiculous what has happened to me.

Bardin, the 500k gold you donated, was used to purchase crafting materials to get the level up to the required level to make the helmet. You were told this and donated. You were also told it would be a while before the helmet was made as the items needed to craft it needed to be acquired. You were even told upon leaving the house, that we only needed 5 or so more items to craft the helmet which we had the person who was ready to craft them we just had to get the materials. You refused to accept that and opted to leave the house abusing BOE. And then voluntarily removing people from your steam friends list. You did this all of your own will, we were willing to make the helmet once we had acquired the materials required. The crafting cost also exceeded the amount that you donated too the house. I noticed you also neglected to note that you SOLD a pikemans plated vest, which has been confirmed to me by a developer that it was not yours and trade logs can back that up. Not only that, other items and crafting materials had been supplied to you, as well as other members of the house. (Barricades, German Poleaxe)

Bottom line is, be more patient, just because YOU donated something doesn't mean you're the first in the line to get an item. The houses needs to complete runs is more important that someones need for a helmet, if you were patient you would have received the item. I personally have donated over 1mill too the house, but I'm completely fine with that I know that my item will come when it is my turn, I can only help speed up other items until all the goals of the house are completed. The simple fact is NO-ONE demanded you donate you chose to donate. Sure, BOE probably asked you if you'd like to donate, but he NEVER said 'YOU HAVE TO DONATE OR BE KICKED FROM THE HOUSE!' He asked, if you could donate items to the house to help pay for your helmet. Which you would have received within the next week, as stated earlier, we had all the mats minus a couple of items to make said helmet.

You had every opportunity to discuss your problems with a member of the HOB leadership on steam, but instead you decided to delete them all after abusing BOE. You could have quite easily said, look I'm done discussing this with you BOE, I'm going to discuss this with Razor. Yes, BOE is a 'stoner' but why bring it up? There is no need to attack someone for what they do in THEIR personal life because YOU'RE angry. I and we as a house understand you're angry, but attacking someone because you decided to be impatient and refusing to wait until your number came up is just morally wrong.
I mean you made the mistake, why attack someone because of how YOU reacted, he didn't spit the dummy and say YOU HAVE TO WAIT BLAH BLAH BLAH, he simply stated, we have everything except 5 items, this will take possibly a week to get, it just depends on how lucky the members get with drops in hard and normal runs. Acting like a spoilt child is not how anyone should act when they don't get their way on a game.

Kind Regards,

HOB Juggernaught
HOB Rep
Loots - 8
(27-06-2015, 08:13 AM)Juggernaught link Wrote: [quote author=Urban_Viking link=topic=44682.msg234156#msg234156 date=1435388356]
I was lent these by my House Leader when i was in HOB. I gave the leader BOE 500k in gold and then probably over 250k worth in Materials.

Bardin, the 500k gold you donated, was used to purchase crafting materials to get the level up to the required level to make the helmet. You were told this and donated. You were also told it would be a while before the helmet was made as the items needed to craft it needed to be acquired. You were even told upon leaving the house, that we only needed 5 or so more items to craft the helmet which we had the person who was ready to craft them we just had to get the materials. You refused to accept that and opted to leave the house abusing BOE. And then voluntarily removing people from your steam friends list. You did this all of your own will, we were willing to make the helmet once we had acquired the materials required. The crafting cost also exceeded the amount that you donated too the house. I noticed you also neglected to note that you SOLD a pikemans plated vest, which has been confirmed to me by a developer that it was not yours and trade logs can back that up. Not only that, other items and crafting materials had been supplied to you, as well as other members of the house. (Barricades, German Poleaxe)

Bottom line is, be more patient, just because YOU donated something doesn't mean you're the first in the line to get an item. The houses needs to complete runs is more important that someones need for a helmet, if you were patient you would have received the item. I personally have donated over 1mill too the house, but I'm completely fine with that I know that my item will come when it is my turn, I can only help speed up other items until all the goals of the house are completed. The simple fact is NO-ONE demanded you donate you chose to donate. Sure, BOE probably asked you if you'd like to donate, but he NEVER said 'YOU HAVE TO DONATE OR BE KICKED FROM THE HOUSE!' He asked, if you could donate items to the house to help pay for your helmet. Which you would have received within the next week, as stated earlier, we had all the mats minus a couple of items to make said helmet.

You had every opportunity to discuss your problems with a member of the HOB leadership on steam, but instead you decided to delete them all after abusing BOE. You could have quite easily said, look I'm done discussing this with you BOE, I'm going to discuss this with Razor. Yes, BOE is a 'stoner' but why bring it up? There is no need to attack someone for what they do in THEIR personal life because YOU'RE angry. I and we as a house understand you're angry, but attacking someone because you decided to be impatient and refusing to wait until your number came up is just morally wrong.
I mean you made the mistake, why attack someone because of how YOU reacted, he didn't spit the dummy and say YOU HAVE TO WAIT BLAH BLAH BLAH, he simply stated, we have everything except 5 items, this will take possibly a week to get, it just depends on how lucky the members get with drops in hard and normal runs. Acting like a spoilt child is not how anyone should act when they don't get their way on a game.

Kind Regards,

HOB Juggernaught
HOB Rep
[/quote]
I did not get any Barricades, i bought my own. The German Poleaxe isn't worth much so take that away from what you owe me. I just swapped plated Vests because i didn't like the look of the one i was given and i sold one and bought another but yet again that Chestpeice isn't worth much. I gave my old chestpeice that was replaced by the Plated Vest to someone else in the guild and i also gave someone else in the guild a German Poleaxe and i gave someone else in the guild Craftable throwing Javelins which again aren't worth much but since you are bringing up unrelated things, ill throw them in there.
BOE was already in debt with RUFF and sold materials that i gave him for my helmet to pay off that Debt so i didn't have much faith that i would be getting the helmet anytime soon, and the Materials that were left were a bunch of Oils of velentyr's which were expensive.
I mentioned that BOE was a stoner because he was high all the time in the teamspeak and literally Put his microphone up to his bubbling bong as he took hits, it was annoying and him being high the whole time wasn't exactly helping with communication and probably got him killed on normal runs. I also Mentioned this because I didn't want to be in a clan where the Leader was high on illegal drugs the whole time. Mentioning that he is a stoner isn't a personal attack when he shoved it in peoples faces. I also Didn't Abuse BOE. I sent one message to razor saying i hated stoners, do you really think saying BOE is offended will win you points here, this isn't Tumblr. I'm not impatient I waited a Long bloody time, the HOB clan never gets things done, another reason why i left.
I wasn't told before i traded that BOE would spend the money on leveling up his skills and that i would have to donate even more materials to him since he was already in debt and selling stuff i gave him.

"The crafting cost exceeded that, that i traded to the house"
Boe said it was 500k i gave that much in money and more in matts, its not my fault he got it wrong if he did.

I'm a spoiled child for wanting a return on my investment?

And being annoyed when you go out of your way to get admins to take stuff from my inventory.
(27-06-2015, 08:45 AM)Urban_Viking link Wrote: [quote author=Juggernaught link=topic=44682.msg234163#msg234163 date=1435392810]
[quote author=Urban_Viking link=topic=44682.msg234156#msg234156 date=1435388356]

Kind Regards,

HOB Juggernaught
HOB Rep
[/quote]
I did not get any Barricades, i bought my own. The German Poleaxe isn't worth much so take that away from what you owe me. I just swapped plated Vests because i didn't like the look of the one i was given and i sold one and bought another but yet again that Chestpeice isn't worth much. I gave my old chestpeice that was replaced by the Plated Vest to someone else in the guild and i also gave someone else in the guild a German Poleaxe and i gave someone else in the guild Craftable throwing Javelins which again aren't worth much but since you are bringing up unrelated things, ill throw them in there.
BOE was already in debt with RUFF and sold materials that i gave him for my helmet to pay off that Debt so i didn't have much faith that i would be getting the helmet anytime soon, and the Materials that were left were a bunch of Oils of velentyr's which were expensive.
I mentioned that BOE was a stoner because he was high all the time in the teamspeak and literally Put his microphone up to his bubbling bong as he took hits, it was annoying and him being high the whole time wasn't exactly helping with communication and probably got him killed on normal runs. I also Mentioned this because I didn't want to be in a clan where the Leader was high on illegal drugs the whole time. Mentioning that he is a stoner isn't a personal attack when he shoved it in peoples faces. I also Didn't Abuse BOE. I sent one message to razor saying i hated stoners, do you really think saying BOE is offended will win you points here, this isn't Tumblr. I'm not impatient I waited a Long bloody time, the HOB clan never gets things done, another reason why i left.
I wasn't told before i traded that BOE would spend the money on leveling up his skills and that i would have to donate even more materials to him since he was already in debt and selling stuff i gave him.

"The crafting cost exceeded that, that i traded to the house"
Boe said it was 500k i gave that much in money and more in matts, its not my fault he got it wrong if he did.

I'm a spoiled child for wanting a return on my investment?

And being annoyed when you go out of your way to get admins to take stuff from my inventory.
[/quote]

In all honesty, I don't even think it's worth writing a response to this as the majority of it is just you trying to make HOB look like lazy idiots who don't keep their word. Or trying to make individuals look bad.

Donation or not, you were informed that you would have to wait until the house was ready to craft your helmet, how ever as stated before, there were other priorities that needed to be done first. Example, people can't get to wave 20 without barricades unless they have really good gear and even then they struggle, so HOB decided to craft barricades and medic boxes in an effort to help not only other HOB members but also members of the AU/EU/NA community. Also there was some steel swords created and given to members of the AU community. The simple fact is you were acting like a toddler that you see at the supermarket throwing a tantrum about not getting a hot wheels car that he would play with for 5 minutes and then wouldn't any more.

And as for paying Ruff back, I my self donated the remainder of the money required for this the logs can back this up and BOE put forward the balance. Ruff refused to take the mats offered to him and demanded cash only. Your crafting mats were never offered in the trade, the crafting mats offered were from razor, carter, leonidas, Matto, Boe and I. Your crafting mats were as stated earlier going toward your helmet, which was only 24 hours to 7 days away all we needed was 5 oils of velentir which cost about 70-80k each which the house did not have the money or materials to craft or buy these oils at the time. We were in the process of buying those oils, we were close.

Loots - 8
I don't want to talk to you anyway, where are these admins that you got involved to steal stuff from my inventory and not give me any compensation?
It is clear there is no dispute over who the CTS belong to.  My decision to return them to the house stands.

Regarding the donations to the house - donations by definition do not require anything in return.  Normally, a house will use those donations for whatever their current crafting project is and provide donators with access (not ownership) to the specific items as a loan.  If a house chooses to give items back to the donators at some point, that is the house's prerogative.

If you wished to focus on crafting a helmet now instead of waiting for the house to create it, you should have traded for the materials you needed rather than giving them away.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(27-06-2015, 09:25 PM)Kip link Wrote: It is clear there is no dispute over who the CTS belong to.  My decision to return them to the house stands.

Regarding the donations to the house - donations by definition do not require anything in return.  Normally, a house will use those donations for whatever their current crafting project is and provide donators with access (not ownership) to the specific items as a loan.  If a house chooses to give items back to the donators at some point, that is the house's prerogative.

If you wished to focus on crafting a helmet now instead of waiting for the house to create it, you should have traded for the materials you needed rather than giving them away.
Are you serious?
So you are completely going on their side and i am getting no compensation?
So i have basically been scammed of 800k worth of crap and I get punished?

They weren't donations to the house, they were a god damn investment.
There's nothing in the rules that say anything about giving money to a house anyway, your just doing what you think is morally right but its not morally right that i be robbed of half the money i ever earn't in this game.
I wouldn't have given away half the money i ever earn't in this mod if i didn't think i wasn't getting something out of it.
Come on please be fair.
I thought this matter was over since the CTS are almost worth what i gave to the house.
So nord invasion is a game where you get hours of work stolen from you and admins do nothing?
Your hours of work were not stolen, you gave them away.  We cannot offer compensation for every person who believes themselves to be slighted.  Loaned equipment and such is hard enough to be dealt with.

Players must take a level of responsibility over their own materials and not "invest" into a house that they apparently have not become familiar enough with to be certain they wish to remain for a good long while.

I am sorry but no, there will be no compensation.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...