Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction Hall
A place to sell your wares, whether they be looted or crafted.

The basic auction hall is going to consist of:
  • A way to list any item (stack of items), incurring a small fee for posting it up (5-10g?)
  • Being able to buy items listed
  • A filter system to narrow down the items your looking for

Leave your ideas and feedback here!
Any chance of it being a percentage fee?

What can we put up?

All that sounds good to me. Can't wait.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
Guess we could do a paypal, 10g + 5% of sell price? although I don't want to discourage people from using it..

As of the moment, i'm thinking of allowing everything to be sold on there? Although this could lead to higher levels buying stuff from marketplace and trying to sell to lower levels for a profit, even though they wouldn't be able to equip it? I guess I could limit purchasing items/weapons to if your able to equip them to protect new players from auction sharks Big Grin
Yeah, might be good to have something about it being equippable or not. Or not visible if you can't use it.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
Maybe a list to see what other professions make? Big Grin
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
Is there any way of cancelling your auction? I guess I could just rebuy it but still would be nice xD
(24-11-2011, 02:36 AM)Greed link Wrote: Is there any way of cancelling your auction? I guess I could just rebuy it but still would be nice xD

Getting annoying to still have to pay for the extra fee
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
(24-11-2011, 07:48 AM)Melvarius link Wrote: [quote author=Greed link=topic=44.msg848#msg848 date=1322102198]
Is there any way of cancelling your auction? I guess I could just rebuy it but still would be nice xD

Getting annoying to still have to pay for the extra fee
[/quote]

Indeed. But most of all it's really hard to see what you put up for sale with so many different things you can sell.
Especially annoying with single weapons etc., like staffs as quest rewards or a crafted weapon you only have a few of.
Yeah, a little more work done to the auction house would be nice.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
Would it be possible--coding wise--to have auctions expire after, say, 48 hours?