Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Australia Servers & Donations
Hello everyone,

There has been a change in the way the AU servers and donations are handled.  All AU donations should now be make with the GameServers.com Clan Pay option now listed on the Help NI page.  This will allow a more direct method of donating to the cost of the servers without having to convert from AUD to EUR and then from EUR to USD.

As part of the change, the existing two AU servers now have new IP addresses and thanks to a generous starter donation, there is now a third AU server - Ragnarok.  The number of servers available will depend entirely on donations so please keep an eye on the account balance and top it up from time to time.

The bill comes in once a month and costs $19.95 US per server (59.85 for all three).  The current account balance for the AU servers can be seen on the Clan Pay page.  If the account does go into the red, there is a short grace period before GameServers automatically suspends the account (which hopefully will never happen).  Wink  If three servers proves too much to support, we will drop back down to two for a while.

Regards,
- Kip and the NI Team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
About time Australia finally caught up and got a third server. I wonder who donated the money to fund it. Tongue
Loots - 8
The day i come back for a holiday that timing 8)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Just donated 10 USD to the cause. Hoping more Aussies follow suit to keep this great mod up in our region. Cheers Kip  Smile
Characters:
HOB_Legionnaire_Matto - Lvl 52 Legionnaire
#onecharlyf

Legendaries:
-Waiting on the ones Prince, Ragnar and Odin owe me.

Steam for trading:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Matt0Br0/
Thanks for the donation!
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Time for an AU server update:

We have not had an AU donation since July and the bill is due on September 10th.

Due to the lack of steady donations, we have dropped the third server making the current monthly bill $40 for a Normal server and a Hard server.

If you have been planning to donate for the AU servers but have not gotten around to it, now would be an excellent time to show your support and keep the servers going!
i hope its not still too late to donate
You can donate whenever you want, just that your region has to donate enough to actually run servers there again, I reckon.
Sorry to put your hopes down. The sad thing is the severs will never be the same as its just a circle

Some one/group donations

Sever numbers go up

House gets made

House leader/donations goes Afg

House slowly dies/Moves to Eu/Na severs

Au dies

[img2][/img2]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-11-2015, 02:48 AM)Woody link Wrote: Sorry to put your hopes down. The sad thing is the severs will never be the same as its just a circle

Some one/group donations

Sever numbers go up

House gets made

House leader/donations goes Afg

House slowly dies/Moves to Eu/Na severs

Au dies

[img2][/img2]

MOV, LOC, VLKA, SoT and HOB
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol