Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

'Connection Lost'
This is beyond annoying now, the last 3 Hard and 1 Ragnorak runs I have been in have crashed. Now I know for a fact it's not me, because the whole server usually migrates too another server and bitches. As TWICE it has been on wave 20, just as we were about to kill Rag or at the start of wave 20. One was at wave 19 start. And the Ragnorak crash was at the start of wave 17.

Is there an issue with the servers? What can be done about the players missing out on EXP/Gold or a potential drop. (I'M NOT SAYING TO GIVE PEOPLE A DROP.) I don't think anything can be done as it's impossible to know who/IF anyone was going to be getting a drop so I'm cool with that, I just want to know why the servers have done this. I thought maybe it was because Princess Dorena spawned as 2 of the Hard matches she had spawned and both times it had crashed.

The dates will be on AU dates (UTC +10:00)

Just to add, The maps it crashed on, Hard:
Lake town, Ragnar was 1-5 CTS hits away from dead approx.  July 5th 2015 approx 1:30- 2:30 AM AEST
Kings Courtyard, Crashed at start of wave 19. July 5th 2015 approx 2pm-4pm AEST
Caravan Ambush, Crashed at start of wave 20. July 5th 2015 approx 6:20pm AEST

Ragnorak:
Kings Courtyard, Crashed at start of wave 17. July 5th 2015 approx 1am AEST
Loots - 8
Do you used the Auto - Updater ?
27/06/2015 Dragon Axe
01/08/2015 Hurricane Bow
20/08/2015 Studded Gaunts (Gift)
10/09/2015 Brigadine Plated Heraldic
29/10/2015 Halogi's Torch

Sharmastyle: german uniform
Takeo: yes my son
derJaeger: sry but my english is not the yellow from the egg
I've had it happen to me twice today as well. One was a NA server and the other was an EU server but both times on the start of wave 20 whole server was DC'd and had to rejoin
(05-07-2015, 08:27 AM)Bounty Hunter link Wrote: Do you used the Auto - Updater ?

No the Autoupdater doesn't install on my computer. I perfer to install the mods my self anyway. But as stated above, it's not a single client crash it is the WHOLE server. Perhaps the servers need to be restarted.
Loots - 8
(05-07-2015, 08:30 AM)Juggernaught link Wrote: [quote author=Bounty Hunter link=topic=44944.msg234781#msg234781 date=1436084841]
Do you used the Auto - Updater ?

No the Autoupdater doesn't install on my computer. I perfer to install the mods my self anyway. But as stated above, it's not a single client crash it is the WHOLE server. Perhaps the servers need to be restarted.
[/quote]
I guess I could go through the servers when they're empty and restart them. Not sure if this'll fix it but it is something.

Actually scrap that, the servers would of restarted automatically today. I'm not sure what the problem would be. It could still be on your end.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I was on with Jugg during the Kings Courtyard Hard run and just about everyone disconnected on wave 19.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
Did happen again some minutes ago on Hard EU4. We were in prep time for wave 18 on Swadian Overgrown.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"