Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

HILARIOUS UNDESERVING RICH PLAYERS NOMINATING EACHOTHER FOR A CHARITY GIVEAWAY
I've realised this thread was a stupid idea so I give up

After the first giveaway I have realised that I should have put different rules in place for it. What is the point in giving 100k to someone who is already rich? It is almost meaningless. So from now on this is a NOOB APPRECIATION giveaway for that special noob you have seen go above and beyond for swadia ingame. Since noobs are quite touch and go when it comes to the forum you should probably notify them that you are going to nominate them on here if you decide to. A good idea would be to get their steam so you can let them know if they win or better yet get them on the forum so they can check themselves (and maybe even nominate a different noob of their own)

How it works
Every 2nd wednesday (my time) I am going to announce the winner and they will have 48 hours to send me their ID to receive the HUGE fortnightly prize of 100,000 [Image: coins.png]

To determine this winner I will rely on the community to nominate candidates

Past winners
People who have nominated themselves:
Use this format to nominate someone you think is deserving of the prize:
Their name -
Reason why they should get it -
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
- VM_Sargent_Q

- Q tries his best to be friendly with everyone and is very tolerant towards those that are not so friendly back. He's given a lot to the community with his personality, we need more people like him and its about time he get something in return.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(05-07-2015, 11:30 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: - VM_Sargent_Q

- Q tries his best to be friendly with everyone and is very toleranttowards those that are not so friendly back. He's given a lot to the community with his personality, we need more people like him and its about time he get something in return.

I second this. Q deserves this.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
I third Q he has always helped me out and been real great to me.
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
He hurts my ears sometimes.
i vote Q
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

@Ruff
Because he is offering giveaways and... as a AU(actually NZ) player myself, we know it is so hard to play with hardcore ping and he is always up there in the top of kills.
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life
DragonFire

Always willing to help out new players and always willing to help out his house.
Loots - 8
Clickeverywhere

Lol. You know why.
Simpleton

Always there when you need him. Gives mats cheap if you need them, let you borrow his stuff and always helps with crafting. He deserve something back.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Takeo.

Because... You know it's Takeo.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame