Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[7/26/15] - [7/31/15] Looter's Lottery:100k Jackpot
[glow=green,2,300]Looter's Lottery [/glow]
[move][glow=red,2,300]A Grand Prize of 100,000 Gold![/glow][/move]

Lottery Participant Listing / # Number
1.HappyMonk3y99/HappyMessenger / 37
2.Ribbed/Lottery_Winner / 25
+

Lottery Ends in...
[countdown=7,31,2015,12,0][/countdown]

How to Enter/Play
[glow=red,2,300]Entry Fee: 5,500[/glow]

- You are required to pay the above entry fee in order to participate in the lottery [Don't Donate to the house directly, donate to the house leader Nord_Deserter], post your player ID and Player name for an invite to the Lottery House [Just make a new char or whatever if you don't want to leave your current house].

- Upon paying the fee, you will be issued a number [1-100] which will be posted on the forums as well as given to you via PM.

- A number is to be randomly selected within 5 day's [Approximately] of the Lottery's Start, once a number is chosen the corresponding player will receive the lottery winning's above [excess gold is kept by the house] If a number that is chosen is not owned by any person, than another number will be chosen until a person wins the pot.

- The Winner has 3 days to claim his winnings, else he forfeits them, Where the lottery money then goes and is added to the next lottery [cumulative]

Format:
Player Name:
Player ID:

[glow=red,2,300]Good Luck Swadians[/glow]
This Website is used to select the Number: https://www.random.org/
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Im guessing your planning on making big bucks
Let's all just fuck the system up and have 1 guy enter the lottery a week, then we can steal all of looter's money and just go on with our lives. We can totally split the 100k up between everyone who participates XD
why the hell not
Player name: HappyMonk3y99(ID given is happymessenger)
Player ID:2499607
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(27-07-2015, 02:18 AM)Renji link Wrote: Let's all just fuck the system up and have 1 guy enter the lottery a week, then we can steal all of looter's money and just go on with our lives. We can totally split the 100k up between everyone who participates XD

They would only have a 1/100 chance of winning then

I can't read  ;D

Player name: Lottery_Winner
ID: 2516531
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(27-07-2015, 04:32 AM)Ribbed link Wrote: [quote author=Renji link=topic=45665.msg236910#msg236910 date=1437963529]
Let's all just fuck the system up and have 1 guy enter the lottery a week, then we can steal all of looter's money and just go on with our lives. We can totally split the 100k up between everyone who participates XD

They would only have a 1/100 chance of winning then
[/quote]

If a number that is chosen is not owned by any person, than another number will be chosen until a person wins the pot
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
The sole winner is Ribbed. As he is the only one to successfully enter [joined lotto house and paid entry fee]. Create trade and winnings will be transferred.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]