Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A sort of personal retainer.
(04-09-2012, 04:49 AM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: [quote author=Jarold link=topic=5765.msg48156#msg48156 date=1346731881]
Your on NI forums.....you should always brace yourself for puns.

You're*
[/quote]

Wolf!!!! Idid that on purpose to annoy clickypoo since he always corrects me on it.

Also to get back on subject, this has been suggested and I doubt they'll put it in.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
A bot with full legendaries would be interesting, but they are too stupid. Still, would add something, I think beach assault should be placed back in for the amusement of watching them run so far.  ;D
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
(16-09-2012, 08:11 PM)Holo Steel link Wrote: A bot with full legendaries would be interesting, but they are too stupid. Still, would add something, I think beach assault should be placed back in for the amusement of watching them run so far.  ;D

How about .... no ? Beach was the most boring map ever.

Expect bots to slash barricades and get stuck in stupid places.

Last time someone used bots in NordInvasion on a private server , they got perm banned.
(16-09-2012, 08:16 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=Holo Steel link=topic=5765.msg51005#msg51005 date=1347826288]
A bot with full legendaries would be interesting, but they are too stupid. Still, would add something, I think beach assault should be placed back in for the amusement of watching them run so far.  ;D

How about .... no ? Beach was the most boring map ever.

Expect bots to slash barricades and get stuck in stupid places.

Last time someone used bots in NordInvasion on a private server , they got perm banned.
[/quote]

Beach was boring? I loved that map!

Bots would slash cades and they would be useless, but I'd personally be amused to watch them get wiped in the first few waves, not help us at all. More for fun...

And I'm sure they did get banned, I wouldn't blame anyone but themselves for being that foolish. It's for more of amusement.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
(03-09-2012, 12:10 PM)DB_Erwin_Rommel link Wrote: You know just something of some sort of a friendly bot which you control , you equip, you level, you pick what class he will be. that sort thing. Ive talked to a few people they have also thought of this

It would be good if it were a single player game. But bots are silly, they do lots of silly things. We want second-best gear to be traded on the marketplace and distributed through a house. Having a bot would be a drain, a place for rich players to put their gear. Its a nice idea, but bots in coop games rarely work, especially ones as team-play intense and map sensitive as NordInvasion