Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Model all white
Hi, community!

I'm working on a model of my own, following Senni's guide.
Pretty much finished with the model (just a few tweaks left, and texture could use some fixing by someone better at painting than me), and it looks great in Openbrf.
When I load it into the game, however, the model loads as completely white. Seeing as it is not transparent, I guess textures are loading, but maybe it's too bright?

I have no idea what I've done wrong, and I did a lot of searching, both on the forums and Google, but I couldn't find anything - maybe because I don't know what I'm looking for.

Any ideas?

edit: ok i saw now u did.

I think problem is with meshes.
(08-07-2015, 11:53 AM)Loda link Wrote: I think problem is with meshes.

With mesh settings in the .brf then?

Right now, I've got it set to the following (literally know nothing about this, so just followed the Senni guide as best as I could):

[code=Data]Shader: specular_shader_skin_bump_high
DiffuseA: woe
DiffuseB: none
Bump: woe_norm
Enviro: none
Specular: woe_spec

Spec RGB: 10.000 / 10.000 / 10.000
Coeff: 10.000

Flags: 720[/code]
Still unresolved here btw.
can u send files to me?
Try to import textures to your brf file.
(12-07-2015, 06:15 PM)Harith link Wrote: Try to import textures to your brf file.

They are properly imported to the brf, and it is saved as Warband brf, not normal M&B... In OpenBrf, the textures load just fine! Also, I created the .brf importing the textures from where they are now, and I don't know how the .brf format works, but even if it just links to the texture files, they should still load properly.
[Image: IJGiPQB.png]

So you have this texture tab?
Brf looks like this.

Even i couldn't fixed it... sorry dude Sad i've been working on this like 1-2 hours