Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cannot register character
I just got this mod and i tried to register my character and i put in the code i was given and all that, then it said:Sorry, we could not find that combination of character and activation code. Please visit the server in game again and check the chat window when you first join.

I've tried creating new characters that had different codes but the same thing happened.

Any help will be appreciated.
You need to use the exact same Name your character has ingame  , plus you can press "L" ingame to Show off the log and therefor your activation key, make sure you copy this key aswell. If it is certainly not a misspelling on your end, you need a dev to look into this matter.
Wusel @ Omnia
If you are still having trouble, please join a server with the name "Get_UID" and tell me the UID that is returned.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Im having trouble finding a server by that name, ive refreshed many times and it just isnt there for me.
No, join any NI server with a character named "Get_UID".
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
ah ok sorry XD, the UID is 1997303
Everything looks fine from this end.  Are you using the correct capitalization for your character name?
Yes, im sure of it. Ive created several characters with various names and i tried registering each of them numerous times. I guess ill give it another go just to make sure