Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Repeater Crossbow
Hello everyone,
As you may have seen/heard, the devs added a new crossbow to the game, called the 'Repeater Crossbow'. I've taken a look at it in singeplayer, and it's unbelievable:
As you can see, it has a stack above the part holding the bolt, which means it can fire six bolts before reloading.
In order not to make this weapon too OP, the devs have severely cut the accuracy of the weapon, making this the only crossbow without 99 accuracy.
Here's the stats:
Repeater Crossbow
Weight: 11.0
Damage: 95p
Accuracy: 39
Speed rating: 30
These stats make this the perfect weapon for firing at a large group of enemies without shields, such as the Nord Followers, as every bolt will land in a huge group, and it will kill one with every bolt. Firing at a small group or ramboers, or a large group with shields is not recommended though, as you will be unable the precisely aim this weapon.
Hope you guys find this weapon as interesting as I do!
P.S. the armor I'm wearing on one of the screenshots is the new Swadian armorset, which has more armor than any other armor in the game yet, including Trans armor.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
A-W-E-S-O-M-E
It is so awesome, I looooooove it  Smile
Now we have the recipe, dealing with this weapon can be more relevant  Wink
Repeater Crossbow
15 x Wood of Glasir
25 x Flemish String
100 x Twisted String
55 x Sturdy Wood
12 x Oil of Velentr
35 x Hardened Metal
10 x Strap
1 x Phoenix Feather

Expensive. Devs added it as a high craftable weapon to provide something different, and that is an awesome idea.
However : 25 accuracy is, as for me, very bad Sad , the crossbow is useless if there are only a handful of enemies.
I don't even think it's really powerful : 80p is high, but you can't aim at heads. 6 shots ? Ok, but low speed rating doesn't provide a good rate of fire.
Maybe developpers are going to balance it, but at the moment I don't think it's good to craft. What do you think about it ?
Stats in the original post are outdated, it's 95p and 39 accuracy now.

The speed rating is the reload speed (about the same as siege xbow), which is unrelated to the shot rate.
Ty.
I think speed rating affects both reload speed and aiming speed. (This is of course different from shoot speed)
Try using this thing on Mountain Pass Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Sounds like an expensive novelty weapon. Though... I suppose there actually are quite a few hard mode waves without shields.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I have all mats but nobody can craft it  Sad
Loots: 0 
It's a good weapon for using in a shield wall at point blank I guess. Might be worth having some repeater crossbows over my shoulder when I'm shielder rather than slashers depending on how fast they can reload.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair