Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

items
I'd be satisfied with getting the Fiendish already Tongue
i am interested in the worm bane Smile
Poor Patroklos  has nothing. Would scream of happiness about the Pitchfork :3
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
Blade always wanted to own a lovely legendary bow.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
I'd like to own a bow better than the sharpshooter bow for once and I'd take other stuff too if you have no more need for it
AFG

Come on my name is Woody = 1 x Pitch Fork  :Smile

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Just find another freakyz and get yourself 500 nice euros
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
(13-07-2015, 07:00 AM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote: Just find another freakyz and get yourself 500 nice euros
no one can replace the great iMarc7
I just got a message from madjosh6 regarding everyone who wants the free gear to add him on steam and to hit him up with a msg.

Steam id: madjosh6
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
I've already been playing long enough to have all items listed (or a good substitute, except the pitchfork ofc). So thanks for good will, very nice of you but I need nothing for myself. Instead I would suggest you pick up some nice and competent players while on server and see ppl apparently enjoying the game and doing a good job but not able to afford top tier stuff and just offer it to them. I often see good archers helping the team pretty well while using War Bow with War Arrows. One of them might truely appreciate Brass set + Fiendish + Ebony Arrows. Alternatively, you could donate the item to one of most active houses to be used as transitive support for members in need.
Smile