Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Repair hammer!
(03-08-2015, 05:19 PM)Winter link Wrote: Wouldn't it be fun if the amount of any support item a single person could bring in was limited, for example you could only bring 2 x SHB before having to switch to another engineer item?  It would bring a lot of variation to what people bring in (assuming people try to get new items so they can always bring in more support).  That would also, of course, make something like a repair hammer a lot more useful if only two people have Wall Barricades and they can only bring in two each Wink
it would turn into another "save last for 10 minutes while we refill health of cades" every wave.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(03-08-2015, 06:08 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=Winter link=topic=45212.msg237854#msg237854 date=1438622367]
Wouldn't it be fun if the amount of any support item a single person could bring in was limited, for example you could only bring 2 x SHB before having to switch to another engineer item?  It would bring a lot of variation to what people bring in (assuming people try to get new items so they can always bring in more support).  That would also, of course, make something like a repair hammer a lot more useful if only two people have Wall Barricades and they can only bring in two each Wink
it would turn into another "save last for 10 minutes while we refill health of cades" every wave.
[/quote]

Not if it had a finite number of uses and was sped up during prep time.
(03-08-2015, 05:19 PM)Winter link Wrote: Wouldn't it be fun if the amount of any support item a single person could bring in was limited, for example you could only bring 2 x SHB before having to switch to another engineer item?  It would bring a lot of variation to what people bring in (assuming people try to get new items so they can always bring in more support).
Another reason to just rush Kings Castleyard

(03-08-2015, 06:14 PM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=45212.msg237863#msg237863 date=1438625334]
[quote author=Winter link=topic=45212.msg237854#msg237854 date=1438622367]
Wouldn't it be fun if the amount of any support item a single person could bring in was limited, for example you could only bring 2 x SHB before having to switch to another engineer item?  It would bring a lot of variation to what people bring in (assuming people try to get new items so they can always bring in more support).  That would also, of course, make something like a repair hammer a lot more useful if only two people have Wall Barricades and they can only bring in two each Wink
[/quote]

Not if it had a finite number of uses and was sped up during prep time.
[/quote]

This would be interesting in events where everyone has support coming in, but in public matches I often find myself as the only one bringing in cades at all. I try to carry new players through prince as often as I can to help them level, but if something like this were added i'd just stop playing normal because it would be impossible for me to beat prince.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge