Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

ARK: Survival Evolved Sanctuary
Closed
Due to lack of interest

Hey there, everyone, I'd like to put out an invitation to people to join our ARK: Survival Evolved server.  Currently there are only two main factions - my family and their friends, and a group of my friends and myself.  I'm open to having more factions show up as long as the people trying to join are those I can trust.  What I'd really like, though, is to have our current faction get even larger so we can have more people to work together on some of the larger goals and missions we have been attempting.  Veteran players are welcome, but I'd really like to try to find newish people that maybe didn't have the best time on public servers or those that are just wanting to try out the game for the first time.  The server is updated regularly (usually within a few hours of the update being released, at the latest the same day unless there are irregular circumstances) and is up 24/7.  There is, to my knowledge, no server side lag and both EU and AU players are able to get ~100-120 ping or less.  NA players typically get 40-80 ping.

To anyone wishing to join, we can offer full starting sets of equipment and a large supply of materials, as long as you are willing to help tame various dinosaurs and gather required resources for others.  If you'd like, you may also just use the main base as a starting location to learn the ropes of the game before branching out and building your own bases with your friends.  Everyone in the tribe owns their own dinosaurs and buildings, but we currently have it set so that anyone can access any tribe dinosaur in case of emergency.  We trust that people will respect the rules and not mess with anyone else's dinosaurs without permission.  If you don't want to join the faction, there are many areas on the island not taken or used that you can set up on with your own group of friends.

The main rules on this server include no trolling, no messing with dinosaurs that do not belong to you, no PvP (unless consented to by both parties) or raiding/stealing, and no blocking off areas of the map that are required for progression (no blocking off caves, basically).  Smaller structures that are left unattended for long periods of time (left half destroyed for several days, for example) will be destroyed on sight, whereas larger structures will typically be left standing to add some exploration factor to the game.  Please PM me or message me on Steam if you are interested in joining or have any questions!

>>Game on Steam<<
>>Game Wiki<<
Wow, this game looks amazing, really would like to try it out. But sadly looks like I´d need a super good graphic card for it :I
My friends have tried it but they are unable to play it with the lagg even on low graphics. Do you have the same Winter?
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
its the tazers messing with the internet blacksniper
(15-07-2015, 07:42 PM)Tjav link Wrote: its the tazers messing with the internet blacksniper
I didn't touch them yet .. so that can not be the problem  ;D
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(15-07-2015, 06:31 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: My friends have tried it but they are unable to play it with the lagg even on low graphics. Do you have the same Winter?

FPS and graphics card data added to first post.  Hope that helps!
Actually I have been looking for a server. I bought the game but haven't bother playing yet.. I
Sooo.. I´m playing everything on my laptop, guess I´ll have to wait some months then ._.
Nvidia G force GT 530 I need to run at the lowest settings with still less then 15 fps, 9 GB Ram, 3.4 GHz processor, and 64 bit System.  Is this normal?

EDIT: I looked up my graphics card and realized it was pretty bad, so I guess i'm going shopping.
"Everyone knows, deer has bad archery"
I have a mayor (network related) issue with this game.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/dis...893624901/

Anything that could help is welcome..