Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Remove or update Swadian Overgrown
This map in its current state is a waste of everyone's time.
Instead of waiting for the next patch, can't we just replace the current version with a fixed version? It should have been fixed from what I read so why not deal with it right now?  Or remove it from the map pool if that is easier. I refuse to play it, other people leave the server or even exit their game because of this map.
It removes the fun and demoralizes people to continue playing.

The amount of time it takes to get these guys killed is insane, if you are lucky to have ranged alive that is.
Sure, eventually they can get killed but.. the amount of attempts it takes to hit the shot is frustrating.

I rarely complain, but this is getting on my nerves.
I already had a few times the case that prince was stuck at the wall and we couldn't kill him..
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019
Eagle Crossbow 01.09.2019

Shadowknight - We will Fine!
This is the ONE map I will not play.  It is far to broken for me to want to try and win it.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Yes, please for the love of God,  remove this map. It makes Ancient Bastion seem fast.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
I have removed those walls so they shouldn't get stuck anymore.

How often this happens ?
(15-07-2015, 06:05 PM)Hande link Wrote: I have removed those walls so they shouldn't get stuck anymore.

How often this happens ?

Every Wave for Me.

Edit: I was on Hard with 16 people.
"Everyone knows, deer has bad archery"
(15-07-2015, 06:05 PM)Hande link Wrote: I have removed those walls so they shouldn't get stuck anymore.

How often this happens ?

Usually I only notice them getting stuck on the later waves as the number of nords increase.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Precisely that.

How often this happens ?

I already move all the spawns to an another part of the map. I still don't understand, so I decided to close the river.
The scene is available to the DB folder, check it if you want.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
we tested the new version yesterday, with the wall removed all seems well now