Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.5 'Home Improvements' Hotfix
Howdy guys,

There were a few wee issues with the last patch so we have put together a hotfix which you can get here.

The hotfix is pretty easy to install, download it and copy the files into NordInvasion and click yes to overwrite or merge folders. If you fail this simple task, stay in school!

If you fail at the above STEP, re-evaluate your life and then you have to download the full patch again here. You only have to download full patch if you are a failure at copy and paste!

The fix looks at some item stats, troops etc and also introduces a new cade which should be slightly easier on the fps. We're still trying to iron out the kinks with cades so hopefully this will see an improvement!

Love,
The NI Family
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Hurrah!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
So you have to download the hotfix and then the full patch again? Or do you only need to download the full patch if you stay in school?
Kwal, stay in school  Tongue

Quote:click yes to overwrite or merge folders.
Then download the full patch and erase the old one with hotfix  :Smile
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
Too late, they won't let me back in. What do I do then?
Edited for poor Kwal...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Thanks Hyppie!

Woot! I don't have to go back to school Smile
(05-09-2012, 10:01 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Woot! I don't have to go back to school Smile
You have no idea how happy I am to hear this! Mission copy and paste complete!  ;D
- Fingus
WOOHOO
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Thanks a bunch! :3
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes