Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Waterbug
So I´m sorry cant remember the name of the map and havn´t had it since then:

Following situation- after failing a round with two of my friends one of them jumped into the water to kill himself finding this bug:
[Image: ypgo4m7uwf6m.jpg]

The enemys can´t reach you and pile up infront of you so you can kill them asuming you have enough ammo.
Shouldn't be possible to go there in new version.
we found the bug 4 days ago, don´t realy know if the map updated in betwenn that time :/
(17-07-2015, 02:00 PM)xBlackfieldx link Wrote: we found the bug 4 days ago, don´t realy know if the map updated in betwenn that time :/

That bug was already reported a month ago.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
With the new version this area is inaccessible anyway.
(17-07-2015, 03:05 PM)bluzark link Wrote: With the new version this area is accessible anyway.
should probably fix it then
(17-07-2015, 03:05 PM)bluzark link Wrote: With the new version this area is accessible anyway.

New version? Currently on 0.7.15.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
The new version of the map that was tested yesterday.
I just noticed that I wrote accessible while I meant inaccessible.

:o
(17-07-2015, 03:29 PM)bluzark link Wrote: The new version of the map that was tested yesterday.
I just noticed that I wrote accessible while I meant inaccessible.

:o

Thanks
So bug is fixed  Tongue

Did you test the new maps?