Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: JBG_Farid_Bang_Pavise
The report is for trolling, verbal abuse (in german) and leeching:

First of all the trolling:
Farid kept on walking infront of archers and crossbowman to interupt them from shooting without even shooting himself once. After telling him to stop he was claiming to be "shooting" at the enemys without having fired once - sadly getting screenshots was a little hard here and my internet is way to bad to upload a video...

Second: Verbal abuse(in german)
I cound´t manage to screenshot everything since to many enemys were dying to fast but i got several severe insults from him in german. You might wanne get a native german admin on this one but i will translate them aswell:

[Image: zv14p2fk5h4w.jpg]
"Oh Nice! I though you wouldn´t learn anything on a school for disabled students but you prove me otherwise"

[Image: 65ceo42ez8hy.jpg]
"Please just shut up, your writing hurts in my head"

Please note that none of these where aimed towards me but towards Tauros who can support these screenshots.

And at last leeching:
After telling him I had screenshots of his insults he went quit and began to stand arround in the base - not afk just casually walking have a feet every minute or so and looking arround. This continued for 10 Waves until he finally just left the server.

[Image: cwiam1cf1qy.jpg]

[Image: m1u1n5xcre7n.jpg]

[Image: y3n67phs5ud.jpg]

[Image: gmieiwpdycc8.jpg]

Mind that this was only today and this guy has been doing everything but the verbal abuse since I started playing again...
Thanks you for your submission but I have been available all day and I didn't get any report on IRC or TeamSpeak.
I could have handled this for you. I can only suggest reporting on IRC/TS more frequent and faster.

That said am I sure Irish will look into this.
Thank you for the report. The matter has been noted.

As bluzark said the matter can be vey quickly dealt with if we have a report on irc or even teamspeak.