Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Swadian Heavy Company [Open Recruitment]
The Swadian Heavy Company

The Swadian Heavy is a new group formed out of the chaos and confusion that is the Nordic Invasion. While we thoroughly enjoy fun and entertainment; we use teamwork and planning in our fight against the enemy. We use our own TeamSpeak 3 server to communicate but will also begin using the Nord Invasion Offical TeamSpeak.

We dislike glitching as in a way to gain reward and we expect you to be friendly and kind to every member of SHC; this doesn't mean you can't joke around. Donations towards the clans improvement and movement into victory are very welcomed. Donations can be small but please, don't donate one Crooked stick or Wormroot at a time.
Tags and Banner

SHC
[Image: EOlXrx7.jpg]

Members
Leadership:
SHC_Phantom_Pavise - Leader
SHC_Sword and Board_RG- Captain 
SHC_CodeRed_Warden - Captain

Members:
SHC_Yezzinator_Zwei
SHC_Abu_Hasan
SHC_Luke
SHC_TheSmilingLord_Zwei

TeamSpeak 3

We use our own personal TeamSpeak 3 server to communicate and find each other while playing other games. When we take part in event or host our own we use the Offical Nord Invasion TeamSpeak 3.

Application Form
Ingame Name:Name of the character(s) you wish to apply with.
Level:The level of the character(s) you wish to apply with.
Class:The class of the character(s) you wish to apply with.
Steam Username:Used for contacting members if space is open for events or we wish to communicate with you.
Age:The age of that person sitting behind the computer(that one right there) - Completely Optional
Something About You: Do you murder people in your off time? Do you have spores growing out of your pores?!?!?(Ew) Then lets us know cause you need to go to a doctor.
Member(s) who referred youHave you played with any of our members and thought they were pretty cool? Neither have I but there is that always someone.
Swadian Heavy Company Leader, PhantomSol
gl
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Good Luck.
Rise of the Short Heavy Cades!

Good luck
gl, WTS: SHC, oops wrong topic
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

gl
Best of luck from RED
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
Good luck with your house guys Smile
Looted Legendaries:
Tower Shield - 20/08/2013
Eagle Crossbow - 16/07/2015
Good Luck  8)
Good luck from SPQR guys Smile