Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Updates
Houses have been updated to allow leaders to promote/demote/kick members, and set a message of the day for all members to see.
Nice job!
What all ranks are there and what differences do they have?
it would be cool if the upgrade in rank allowed them to have different items like a banner that could be carried in the shield hand
I want to change my Captain. Can you add that too?
(22-12-2011, 09:28 AM)Nemeruis link Wrote: I want to change my Captain. Can you add that too?
Or the possibility to fall back as a leader Smile if the leader quits, someone else could take his/her place Big Grin
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin
you should add some more ranks in the houses so thiers a bigger gap between the new guys and the veterans
(24-12-2011, 05:27 AM)Frappiller link Wrote: you should add some more ranks in the houses so thiers a bigger gap between the new guys and the veterans
I agree on this one.
Btw Frappiler, you might want to change some parts of your ranks so they fit the ones that the mod has already implied.
i changed ranking system
(24-12-2011, 08:59 PM)KnightRider link Wrote: [quote author=Frappiller link=topic=512.msg5002#msg5002 date=1324704462]
you should add some more ranks in the houses so thiers a bigger gap between the new guys and the veterans
I agree on this one.
Btw Frappiler, you might want to change some parts of your ranks so they fit the ones that the mod has already implied.
[/quote]
when will we get kings tasks