Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Event idea/mode
To begin with I'm not sure if it is possible or if it actually work. Anyway here is an idea:

Players would be tasked with protecting a small walled village from destruction. Several, if not all buildings, in the said village would be destructible and Nords (both melee and ranged) would consider them as a target. The team lose if nords destroy all buildings. As a result players wouldn't be able to just to cade somewhere, since it would allow nords to freely wreck havoc in the village. Instead they would have to engage them as soon as possible, before the damage to the village will be done (well, at least minimise the damage).
To makes those things possible there would be several nord's spawns (like four or even more) all around the village, so the bots would approach in smaller separate groups (players probably have to form 2 or more teams still). Cades could be used to slow down some groups, so they could be eliminated later. Since the bots would attack buildings on their way they probably wouldn't overwhelm players outright.

Some buildings might have a strategic value. For example if players allow destruction of a tavern they will lose a health refill. There might be some destructible gates - the players would have to decide when to close them.

The biggest problem here is the AI. Bots might be easy to kill (especially for ranged) if they just keep attacking a building no matter what. Probably it would be the best if they engage player after being attacked. I suspect that they would just make a few swings and go for a players, just like they do to some lone cade set up on their way (that is not completely blocking path). I don't know to which extent the AI is modable and what would be the best choice here.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden