Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ideas For Free
Ideas that have a 99% chance of get in the game
As we need them more
Just going to say this now i cant model (or spell so GL Tongue)
So i need/want the community to try to make some of these ideas of myn (Some ideas like the pike hand armor people have been wanting at for years..)

(Ranger) Set
(Royal Guard) Armor
(Pavise Champion) Helm
(Xbow) War/Elmwood/Ebony Bolts
(Pike) Hand Armor
(Legionnaire) Armor  Done  Smile
At the end of the day my idea's are free im just sick of people making stuff that we dont need atm

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I like these ideas. Nice work  Smile
Bump add some idea's

(29-07-2015, 01:13 PM)Woody link Wrote:
At the end of the day my idea's are free im just sick of people making stuff that we dont need

Not sure if this thread is a poor attempt at a joke but damn the irony in it is just unbearable.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
That "stuff you don't need", you don't have to use it, it was created for whomever wanted it. Not to Tailor to one persons liking, It takes a lot of effort to create.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(14-08-2015, 05:35 PM)Looter link Wrote:That "stuff you don't need", you don't have to use it, it was created for whomever wanted it, not to Tailor to one persons liking.
All im saying is do we need any more 1hs 2hs etc in this game?

(14-08-2015, 05:40 PM)Woody link Wrote:[quote author=Looter link=topic=45750.msg239286#msg239286 date=1439573746]
That "stuff you don't need", you don't have to use it, it was created for whomever wanted it, not to Tailor to one persons liking.
[/quote]
SMH here we go again.
But we need a ranger helm with less armor than the one we currently have because "I don't like the look of it" as I told you when I roasted you last time, just play in first person so you don't have to see it or change your own texture files to a helmet of your own choice, or is someone a little self conscious of what he looks like to other people (then again this is NI where it's all about status)? Plus sniper practically has 3 full suits of armor and make it 4 if you include the ranger gear, but hey we don't have enough sniper armor that I like the look of so lets give it a 5th set of armor that I like (can't wait for this since it has a 99% chance of being added as we need it more than 1 & 2 handers).

I would continue to rant on but it's too late to continue, the only useful thing in the OP is the pikeman gauntlets

P.S. I would rather see a hell of a lot more weapons than armor ingame since armor is pretty much static with its usefulness and atleast with weapons you can be a lot more variable with different types of weapons/stats.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Quote:At the end of the day my idea's are free im just sick of people making stuff that we dont need

First off, you can't claim ideas. That's a given. Nor can you put a price on them.

Second, this entire post is in the wrong place. Seeing as how it's about ideas and not actually containing any models and textures, it goes in Feature Requests.

Third, this is atrocious. You claim that you're tired of people making the wrong thing, how everybody has been wanting these ideas for years, but really it's just been all you wanting these things.

The mod doesn't revolve around you, the items don't revolve around you, the modelers don't model for you. Everything that is in the game thus far has been added for a reason, so saying that nobody wants these things is 100% personal opinion of yours and 0% anybody else's opinion unless they say so.

I'm glad that you're happy you made this post, but this is just things that YOU want, and saying that everybody wants this is silly.

Quote:im just sick of people making stuff that we dont need

What do you mean by this? If you're saying you're sick of modelers and texturers making things that you don't want, then that's just flat out rude.

Oh, and

if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(14-08-2015, 06:01 PM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote:[quote author=Woody link=topic=45750.msg239287#msg239287 date=1439574015]
[quote author=Looter link=topic=45750.msg239286#msg239286 date=1439573746]
That "stuff you don't need", you don't have to use it, it was created for whomever wanted it, not to Tailor to one persons liking.
[/quote]
SMH here we go again.
But we need a ranger helm with less armor than the one we currently have because "I don't like the look of it" as I told you when I roasted you last time, just play in first person so you don't have to see it or change your own texture files to a helmet of your own choice, or is someone a little self conscious of what he looks like to other people (then again this is NI where it's all about status)? Plus sniper practically has 3 full suits of armor and make it 4 if you include the ranger gear, but hey we don't have enough sniper armor that I like the look of so lets give it a 5th set of armor that I like (can't wait for this since it has a 99% chance of being added as we need it more than 1 & 2 handers).

I would continue to rant on but it's too late to continue, the only useful thing in the OP is the pikeman gauntlets

P.S. I would rather see a hell of a lot more weapons than armor ingame since armor is pretty much static with its usefulness and atleast with weapons you can be a lot more variable with different types of weapons/stats.
[/quote]
Ok were do i start....
(14-08-2015, 06:01 PM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote:I told you when I roasted you last time
Wining something against me it not hard that's why i put "Fun life with Dyslexia" in my Signature for the people like you that type before they even read the topic i guess you both need look a bit harder  ???
(14-08-2015, 06:01 PM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote:the only useful thing in the OP is the pikeman gauntlets
Um i did not say any stats so why is it OP ? Like Winter and other people have said i dont make stats BUT i can put some ideas into peoples heads  :Smile

Ok let me say this Ranger is a grate class i picked Ranger before Grinder Helmet was even a thing so i dont even  use it as most of the time in a Nor/Hard game (as it over kill) i don't need it and for Rag most of the time on a different class the only resown in my mind why people don't pick ranger as it look like ... ye idk but still like i said in the Swadian Surcoat Overmail is (600-700k) this is the main problem i am willing to pay (?) for a lighter version as i see 55 armor as fine (700k armor = to me there room for improvement)
(This is not just for me but it for people to take this class as a option rather than seeing Warden and Sentinel as the only 2)

(14-08-2015, 06:01 PM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote:P.S. I would rather see a hell of a lot more weapons than armor ingame since armor is pretty much static with its usefulness and atleast with weapons you can be a lot more variable with different types of weapons/stats.
Well sorry Terath but you are a good example
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...843.0.html
(7) 1hs ye that my point if you want to get your models in this game it better be the best looking 1h
the dev's need to find a use for it with my ideas all there looking for is models or even recolors wich you have done what of trans ...

Even now this took me so long to type that Terath having at go at me well im glad i use you then ...

(14-08-2015, 06:50 PM)Terath link Wrote:Oh, and
do you need to read to  :-\  look at the 2nd line
I have tried i wound even upload myn it that bad  :Smile

(14-08-2015, 07:17 PM)Woody link Wrote:[quote author=Mr_Moustashio link=topic=45750.msg239288#msg239288 date=1439575313]
the only useful thing in the OP is the pikeman gauntlets
Um i did not say any stats so why is it OP ?
[/quote]
OP = Original Post