Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Finding it hard to scale objects
Hello all,

I select the game type duel and when i create maps i like to run around them and see how the scales add up to the character size. However, i cannot do this in duel mode as i did this in death match mode. Is there a way of testing the scale of objects towards NI characters. I have tried matching them against Arena Spectators but they seem too small. Any help would be appreciated.

P.s. when i go into the map i get the message at the bottom of my screen that i have an Invalid ID.

Thanks
Overwrite your map and scene code with Native scene and select gamemode where you can spawn in. (NordInvasion, Battle, etc)
You also can now run around with your character gear and Nord bots to test out AI mesh. You won't get any xp or loot.

There is also other way to do this. It is a bit harder to set up but it will be a lot easier and faster if you do this a lot.
All you need is dedicated server files from Taleworlds and then set it up. If you want to do this way I can help you with configs.

(05-08-2015, 11:26 AM)Hande link Wrote:Overwrite your map and scene code with Native scene and select gamemode where you can spawn in. (NordInvasion, Battle, etc)
You also can now run around with your character gear and Nord bots to test out AI mesh. You won't get any xp or loot.

There is also other way to do this. It is a bit harder to set up but it will be a lot easier and faster if you do this a lot.
All you need is dedicated server files from Taleworlds and then set it up. If you want to do this way I can help you with configs.
Thanks