Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Over-head spear stab
nononono

everytime I do that over head stab I think of the upper head move thingie thing from Mount and Musket... great times
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
Would be very useful for pikeman since polearms are so long when you try to do an overhead swing they hit anyone or anything standing behind and even get blocked by ceilings on certain maps, overhead thrust would make skirmishers a much more useful class in my opinion.
This wouldnt work because then youd get the pike of kings and sun pike to be horrid. The overhead is fine as is, actually its quite awesome.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I'm fairly sure that in NW you can change from Overhead-stab to overhead swing with "x".
Yes in mods like vikingr you can change from overhead swing to an overhead thrust with x.
Well this is the only way that stabbing weapons can be fully useful in shieldwalls.
Forget those spears and let the commandos do the job
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
You dont need to forget spears......if you do it right you can use them...even without overhead stuff (i dont like it!)

And if you cant use your polearm....use throwing weapons! (Skirmisher is also a good ranged class even if some ppl dont know Tongue )
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
(18-09-2012, 11:23 AM)Dragonknight link Wrote: You dont need to forget spears......if you do it right you can use them...even without overhead stuff (i dont like it!)

And if you cant use your polearm....use throwing weapons! (Skirmisher is also a good ranged class even if some ppl dont know Tongue )

Well you can use standard thrust on some maps, but on cramped maps it would be a lot better to use and overhead stab.
I've seen some overhead stabs, and they would clear much more room. The thunderpike can be used as... a thrusting weapon!!!
It would make this much much more easy, but then again, with all the maps having grinding spots, the mod is too easy as it. I agree to the idea though.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"