Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Key
efore time i was using a key from internet to play.I clould't.Now i have the game but had to change the key.Before i change it i had character(BG_Pikeman)and afterr i changed the key when i join a server it's with the stuff from the start(Short Sword etc....)and now i want to have the first one back.The problem is that i can't create the seccond account!When i try the game does not give the the activation code but says to activete it from the bottom of the account screen!I hope someone will help me(looking at you developers Big Grin)
BUHH and BUUUUUUUUH and etc.......
If you were using a pirated key posted on the internet, we cannot transfer characters to your new account.  Perhaps I misread that, though.

If you are trying to create a new character, you can activate it by logging into the webpage and going to "Account".  At the bottom of the page is a list of unactivated characters.

If you are unable to log in to the account, join an NI server with a character named "Password_Reset".  It will provide you with a character name and password that you can log in with.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Ok,so first(LONG ago)i was with pirate key(from internet),then one friend gave me a key(it was fully working)but at one moment stopped(i was playing with that key on NI without problems) and he gave me another key(this that im using now)and I just want to have the old character from the old key on the new key.So please tell me if that's possible.Thank you.
Do you still have access to the old characters on the website (the ones tied to your first legitimate key)?  If so, give me one of your old character ids.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
This is the ID:2516462(the only one).Oh and i see that the reply #3 is at 2:35 PM.its probably because we are in different time zones,but if no when you sleep?!
Quote: link=topic=45939.msg238089#msg238089 date=1438749934]
Oh and i see that the reply #3 is at 2:35 PM.
You are in a time zone five hours ahead of him.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I've sent a verification code to that character ID.  Please provide it to me to confirm you own the account.

I also need a character ID from your current account.

What is so strange about 2:35 PM?  That is the afternoon.  I sleep at night.  Tongue
Ops.In my country there is no PM and AM and like 2 PM is 14 o'clock D:

About the code i will send it as private message.

And i dont have new account... :-[
If you don't have a character on the new account, then join an NI server with a character named "Get_UID" and send me the ID.