Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House
Now, Is there any House that I can Join that won't Think about what I did in the past.I'm not Denying any thing of what I did, but it's a New Year I wanna start AL over but still people r still thinking about the past.I'm not the Best Player but I just want to Play wit a Group of People and Have fun.
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

no
Of course not Tricksters u guys r OP and Hero's Only
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

You can always rejoin LOC. I assume you're chris, Warner, RedHawk, 2smacks, etc.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
It's not that I don't want to rejoin LOC it's Time Wise
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

You should try to improve your reputation as a decent player through public matches. From what I've seen you really need to practice shooting.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
Yea, but currently I'm on two Computers cuz one of my PC's audio service is messed up so I get mini lag spikes time to Time but I will take a Note
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

(03-08-2015, 07:36 PM)Chris/Squad link Wrote: Now, Is there any House that I can Join that won't Think about what I did in the past.I'm not Denying any thing of what I did, but it's a New Year I wanna start AL over but still people r still thinking about the past.I'm not the Best Player but I just want to Play wit a Group of People and Have fun.

If you wanted to play with a group of people and have fun maybe you shouldn't have utterly destroyed your reputation.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
C'mon guys, he did mistakes in the past, that's for sure. But shall we not give a man a chance to show he's changed? We all make mistakes and those of us who think them over well learn something from. That's called 'becoming old and wise' I guess. Wink
He's still very young, just the age to make many mistakes, then learn, grow up and become a man.
(04-08-2015, 11:45 AM)Bobo link Wrote: C'mon guys, he did mistakes in the past, that's for sure. But shall we not give a man a chance to show he's changed? We all make mistakes and those of us who think them over well learn something from. That's called 'becoming old and wise' I guess. Wink
He's still very young, just the age to make many mistakes, then learn, grow up and become a man.
i don't see you inviting him to SPQR