Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House
I'm looking for a house that can forgive my past and let me play with a group of players. I know the rules and i wont break them again, I promise.
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
no
(05-08-2015, 03:03 AM)Warpath123 link Wrote: I'm looking for a house that can forgive my past and let me play with a group of players. I know the rules and i wont break them again, I promise.

Well, somewhat quoting what The SPQR captain said, "He is young and mistakes will be made, but he will learn from them" Something along those lines. I believe if you increase your reputation as a good player houses, will no longer see the negatives.
"Everyone knows, deer has bad archery"
(05-08-2015, 06:06 AM)Reynald_ link Wrote: [quote author=Warpath123 link=topic=46021.msg238083#msg238083 date=1438743802]
I'm looking for a house that can forgive my past and let me play with a group of players. I know the rules and i wont break them again, I promise.

Well, somewhat quoting what The SPQR captain said, "He is young and mistakes will be made, but he will learn from them" Something along those lines. I believe if you increase your reputation as a good player houses, will no longer see the negatives.
[/quote]

Exactly, but it takes time. I've seen you and chris trolling/playing bad pretty recently.
Like less than a week ago.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
I have played once in the past week not including today. What have you seen me do?
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
People can forgive, but they won't easily forget. You've already built a reputation for yourself (no matter how good or bad it may be) and that reputation is pretty much set in stone unless you

A: Try to change your identity (and that may not even be enough), or
B: Try to fix your current reputation as much as possible before trying to join a house.

SPQR is generally pretty open to people, and they're nice guys. You'd have a much harder time applying to other houses, because those houses don't easily forgive and they certainly don't forget.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(05-08-2015, 06:28 AM)Warpath123 link Wrote: I have played once in the past week not including today. What have you seen me do?

The younger you are the more you will change;  if you're only 14 years old now then that means in the past year you have matured by proportion of 1/13. It's a law of diminishing returns so enjoy it now while you still can. Meanwhile I'm 34 years old fat and no wife it's too late for me to be forgiven.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
(05-08-2015, 01:10 PM)SaxonCamel link Wrote: [quote author=Warpath123 link=topic=46021.msg238096#msg238096 date=1438756123]
I have played once in the past week not including today. What have you seen me do?

The younger you are the more you will change;  if you're only 14 years old now then that means in the past year you have matured by proportion of 1/13. It's a law of diminishing returns so enjoy it now while you still can. Meanwhile I'm 34 years old fat and no wife it's too late for me to be forgiven.
[/quote]

Least you always have chicken.
(05-08-2015, 01:10 PM)SaxonCamel link Wrote: [quote author=Warpath123 link=topic=46021.msg238096#msg238096 date=1438756123]

The younger you are the more you will change;  if you're only 14 years old now then that means in the past year you have matured by proportion of 1/13. It's a law of diminishing returns so enjoy it now while you still can.
[/quote]
This is a false equivalence. You are using "change" to be synonymous with "age" (which is fine), but then you use "change" to be synonymous with "mature." Change can occur which does not mature someone.

By your logic, the amount you mature between 13 and 15.1 is equal to the amount you mature from 22 to 25.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
On topic though, why should anyone believe you? You and your friends are in a seemingly perpetual cycle of playing for about two months (while being general nuisances) and then quitting. What makes this nth return to NI any different from your n-1th return to NI, or even your n-2th return to NI?

Nonetheless, good luck in your search.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.