Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK value on Studded Gauntlets
I just want to know the going price on Studded Gauntlets. Anyone knows?

Thanks in advance
RagnarTheRed
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
well seeing as i only know about three people who have it (myself included) and have never seen one sell individually, I would have to say it would be very hard to set a price on this considering its rarity and legendary status. however if we look at stats (14 body) you would think that they would be worth around 1.5-2.5mil.

however  i can tell you from experience that that + 14 plus my 70 body armour with trans (84 body altogether) increases my chances for surviving since i can take harder hits and still live.

to conclude this, until these things become more common there really is no set price on these, just how much people are willing to pay/sell them for
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Khmer traded his for a royal shield, at the time they were 3m, so I'd say 3m or above.

Personally I would not sell mine for anything less than a miracle Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(12-09-2012, 04:13 PM)Senni link Wrote: Khmer traded his for a royal shield, at the time they were 3m, so I'd say 3m or above.

Personally I would not sell mine for anything less than a miracle Tongue
I never smile, so me smiling is a miracle, gimmie dem gloves and you got urself a miracle!

Between a dragon axe and an worm bane in value, so between 1.5m and 4m.

But that's my two cents.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes