Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Complete Guide to the Skirmisher's Equipment!
Major Edit:
With all the new pictures, this post is now too long for one message, so the second half of the guide can now be found in the second post!

Hello everyone,
As every other class has a guide concerning the equipment of said class, but the skirmisher didn't I figured I would make it!
So: by tier, the equipment of the Skirmisher!

I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
A few side notes:

- I've based the stats off of in game stats (through singleplayer), because sometimes, the site gives different information than the game. So don't be surprised to see other stats on the main site, because those stats are kinda wrong.

- All items can naturally be used by all tiers past those I've put them in (So Pikeman can use Militia stuff etc).

- Damage dealt by weapons is divided in three catagories:
Cut ©: The ordinary damage. Nothing special about it.
Blunt (b): Blunt ignores some of the enemy's armor, making blunt weapons very valuable against heavily armored troops.
Pierce (p): Pierce damage also ignores a portion of the armor your enemy wears, though not as much as blunt. Pierce weapons are in general also a bit faster than blunt weapons, but not always.

- Check this link for an overview of all crafts currently available by Clickeverywhere:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...rOGc#gid=6

- I'd recommend going for Infantry and Heavy Infantry after you've made it to Pikeman for better armor, so you can use the Open Trooper Helmet (31 Head Armor), and the Marketplace Helmets (Flat topped Helmet, etc) which aren't nearly as expensive as the Pikeman craftable helmets. If you're going for a Hero class, I'd still go Infantry - Heavy Infantry, and respec when you have enough gold at level 52.

- If you see any mistakes in my thread (grammar, spelling, a spoiler too much, wrong info, etc), don't be shy! Let me know where I'm wrong, and I'll correct it.

Thanks for reading guys!
Maroon

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(10-09-2012, 06:45 PM)Maroon link Wrote:Ok, thanks for the corrections Tongue
And Fred, I think those pictures are just fine...
He means if you go to the picture of lamellar shirt red, you see the green one instead of the red one.
Yea, I understood what he said, but I see them correctly...
But well, I'm kinda colourblind, so I'll edit it Tongue
Edit: Wolf, could you give me a link to that thread? I can't seem to find it.

(10-09-2012, 06:50 PM)Maroon link Wrote:so I'll edit it Tongue

It has been fixed ;D thx.
On the Twigs, can anyone confirm they're dropped by Sleipnir?
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

According to the legendary drops guide, it's a purple Hard mode drop, and since purple drops are Prince and Odin only, I figured it was an Odin only drop.

Killing sleipnir counts as killing Odin.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Alright, edited Sleipnir in Tongue
Edit: Added pictures for all Body Armors.

Blunts best against armour,
then pierce,
then cut.

Also only weapons with the "Crushthrough" or "Knockdown" tags can knockdown or crushthrough.

Otherwise really nice thread.

Stickied.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.