Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: WS_Fred, ~CM~Shadowknight, ~CM~Backfisch & German_Zweihander
I was playing on a hard server, one of the EUs, can't recall which one.
Was farming solo for a good ten minutes before all of a sudden, a big group of people showed up.
Ofc I know the servers -are- public, so I just went on with playing (not once did I ask anyone to leave), but then they wanted to change map, and decided we all need to die.
All I wanted to do was play, and yet they crashed my run, even though there were plenty other hard EU servers that were empty (and they didn't want the map either...), and then they wanted me to die? Most appalling was WS_Fred, who was following me, trying to get me killed, ~CM~Shadowknight, who asked if I {by not dying} was trying to make everyone hate me, as well as ~CM~Backfisch and German_Zweihander who called me a noob when I died.

I know NI isn't exactly a kindergarten, but this lack of respect not only for other players, but for the rules of NI can not go unnoticed - especially with such well-known players involved.
Here is our view of the story, we were trying to make a proper hard run and there was no empty server so we joined a server with one player. We didnt like the map so we wanted to switch it but you kept toming us in for some reason and didnt die, which is ok as it is not agains the rules but it was a d*ckmove tbh. When you got killed some of us started saying things that werent nice at all obviously and i want to apologise for that.
But what im trying to say here is that noone broke the rules in that situation what ephores can confirm as he was there the whole time. This report is just unnecessery and im sure we can clear this up in another way.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
I was on the server and on TeamSpeak while this was happening. Btw there was no empty hard server only yours and some other where only 1 player was and the other two were filled by 11 and 14 people. We never told you to die nor to go spec or sth on the server. We tried to swap the map, but we did never break the rules, because peeking or following a person like a monkey is not against the rules as far as I know. We knew you did not like us at that point when we joined in, but this always happens ok public servers.
All in all, I see no point in this report as we just did not go well with each other as you were staying alive and tomed us in, but the thing with the calling names was useless and not needed. But I think you are old enough to deal with those words and noone means such stuff serious, so I would say let's deal with this problem via TeamSpeak or sth, but why do the admins need to get involved now?

EDIT: You were also not really supportive on the next map with roughly 30 kills as a Pikeman, so we did not report you or went on IRC for semi-leeching either
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Closing this report looks like fault on both sides from what I have read please can we all chill out.