Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How Much assist Exp turned Into Gold would you need To get 750K
Title says it all really.. Basically How Much assist XP would be Needed to Get to 750k If turned into Gold
XP x .2 = 750,000 gold

750,000/.2 = 3,750,000
lol
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Why Do You type Like this?
Can't you just type like every other normal human being?  ;D
I couldn't even read your previous topic.
Or I could just stop saying anything all together since, I am tired of people nagging at me  :-\
(10-08-2015, 04:03 PM)bluzark link Wrote: Why Do You type Like this?
Can't you just type like every other normal human being?  ;D
I couldn't even read your previous topic.
It's not your place to dictate how he types, if he wants to type with his own bit of crazy then let him.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(12-08-2015, 12:58 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: It's not your place to dictate how he types, if he wants to type with his own bit of crazy then let him.
Actually straight from the forum rules:

Members should post in a way which is consistent with “normal writing”.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
(12-08-2015, 01:42 AM)Malong link Wrote: [quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=46227.msg239024#msg239024 date=1439341083]
It's not your place to dictate how he types, if he wants to type with his own bit of crazy then let him.
Actually straight from the forum rules:

Members should post in a way which is consistent with “normal writing”.
[/quote]

"Members should post in a way which is consistent with “normal writing”. That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. By all means use these features (they are there to be used!) just think before you post! Users consistently abusing this will be warned."
Are you trying to say that because randomly capitalizing words is not specifically listed, it's still "normal writing?" If that's the case, you being one of very few posters doing so would contradict that point...

Smile Wink Big Grin ;D >Sad Sad :o 8) ??? :Smile Tongue :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
Going Deep