Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary loot removed
For stay 4 waves on afk i was kicked and admin remove al lot of thing on my gear.

500k+ all loot, + sun pike +barbute and dragon axe

and off corse the char reset.

You had a 25% reset for your number of offences in game, you went AFK the majority of the time and it was getting annoying, so your build up of kicks and warnings led to a reset.
I didn't apply this reset but I expect the person who did will give you an extended reason.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
ok you have right. I wil not do it again, but i can have my stuff back?
(12-08-2015, 01:52 PM)grolla link Wrote: ok you have right. I wil not do it again, but i can have my stuff back?
I'm very sure that you will not get your items back, you earned enough kicks and warnings from admins to back this up.
i cant belive this, i ve played this mod since one year and i gain my stuff.
I dont steel it to nobody,i earned it day by day, i've done hundreds or one thounsed  of runs  and for stay some waves afk i lost over 10 millions of stuff!!

That's a good reason lo abbandon this mod.

(12-08-2015, 02:19 PM)grolla link Wrote: i cant belive this, i ve played this mod since one year and i gain my stuff.
I dont steel it to nobody,i earned it day by day, i've done hundreds or one thounsed  of runs  and for stay some waves afk i lost over 10 millions of stuff!!

But you... Started going AFK in most of the servers you played on... You gained a number of kicks you've gained a number of warnings it was only a matter of time.

You say a number of waves, but what about the number of games.
(12-08-2015, 02:19 PM)grolla link Wrote: i cant belive this, i ve played this mod since one year and i gain my stuff.

Sorry if I am not allowed to post here, but grolla let me present you some things why this reset is not useless:
1. It was not some waves when you went afk. Everytime I saw you on a server you were afk or semi leeching and grinding the loot for doing nothing. I mean it can happen that you can go afk and not come back in time, but you repeated yourself nearly every day.
2. Seeing you afk makes someone who will participate in the run miss this run, because you stole his spot he could have gotten.
3. It is becoming annoying if the admins are wasting their time just for you....
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(12-08-2015, 02:36 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: [quote author=grolla link=topic=46317.msg239065#msg239065 date=1439389198]
i cant belive this, i ve played this mod since one year and i gain my stuff.

Sorry if I am not allowed to post here, but grolla let me present you some things why this reset is not useless:
1. It was not some waves when you went afk. Everytime I saw you on a server you were afk or semi leeching and grinding the loot for doing nothing. I mean it can happen that you can go afk and not come back in time, but you repeated yourself nearly every day.
2. Seeing you afk makes someone who will participate in the run miss this run, because you stole his spot he could have gotten.
3. It is becoming annoying if the admins are wasting their time just for you....
[/quote]
Usually I'd say keep it to the admins here but this was very well worded.
You were warned about a month ago that you will get a 25 to 50% reset if you keep up the behavior of leeching
You were warned after being kicked many times for the same matter. Yet you ignored this warning and kept doing it, again and again. In that month you were kicked again, several times, for leeching. That shows a lack of respect to the admins and other players.

If you think playing this mod for so long gives the right to leech repeatedly for long periods of time then you are very wrong. Let this be a lesson and a warning for other people who think leeching is ok. The numbers don't lie, if they add up you will suffer from the same faith.
(12-08-2015, 01:39 PM)grolla link Wrote: For stay 4 waves on afk i was kicked and admin remove al lot of thing on my gear.

500k+ all loot, + sun pike +barbute and dragon axe

and off corse the char reset.

grolla lets get the facts straight.

I was the person that issued the 25% reset and warning.

Just to paint a history of your behaviour to rebut what you have stated.

On the 31/07/2014 warning for going afk.

08/09/2014 Banned for Glitching.

20/10/2014 unbanned with a 25% reset.

15/07/2015 Official Warning: Going AFK after having 15 kicks for being afk and leeching from 24/11/2014 until the 15/07/2015.

15/07/2015 Official Warning: Going AFK 
Quote: Official Warning: Going AFK
This is an official warning from the NI team. You have been warned for the following reason:

You have been kicked for going AFK many times recently. This needs to stop. If you need to go AFK for more than a few minutes, leave the server. If you continue there will be a 25% reset or higher.

12/08/2015 after 6 more kicks for afk and leeching I issued the 25% reset as I told you.

The items will not be returned.