Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kicked for idiotic reason
I was recently kicked on EU_5 at around round 17 or 18 (admins must of done this on purpose im guessing so i don't get any XP because of it(i'm also a red-shirt))
because of so called 'trolling' when i immediately joined back i proceeded to question the two admins (i think, there may have been more) as to why i was kicked, there which took some constant asking for it and all i eventually got back from one admin was "Wise up" now i don't think that's a valid excuse for being kicked as i could of been warned or something instead. i still thought that wasn't enough of a valid reason so i kept on asking as to why and after it must of been around 5 minutes and 7 questions or "why was i kicked?" i got the reply of trolling, i then asked how i was trolling and it took me another few attempts and the i eventually got "for falsely reporting an AFK which wasn't even AFK" but it was obvious that he was AFK because after it must off been 7 rounds and i said in global "faucon(i think that was his/her name)" multiple times waiting for a reply too make sure he was genuinely AFK. then i said in global again "faucon is leaching and AFK" no reply from the admins and no kick. i presume this was because hes a friend of an admin so that makes it completely fine of course, and previously i went AFK to check on my hamster Shaniqua for one round, i think it was the third or fourth and i got kicked. if you check the logs this should all be on there. basically im reporting the false admins and there should be another admin that isnt them reviewing this seriously please.
thank you for your time
much love, Goober :*
From what I've seen being a part of this community for a while, the administration quality has always been real good. Still, that would be nice if someone takes a look at the chat logs for this case to make things clear...