Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Jkaragichev
I want report Jkaragichev for swearing me and my country.I wrote him to stop swearing but him didnt listen.
Thank you for the report may be if you had reported the matter on irc an Admin could have dealt with it.

Jkaragichev the matter has been noted please follow the rules and stop being rude to other players.
For my defence, He called me a dirty jew after I was chatting with my friend. I found it offensive and insulted him for being polish.
(14-08-2015, 07:11 PM)jkaragichev link Wrote: For my defence, He called me a dirty jew after I was chatting with my friend. I found it offensive and insulted him for being polish.

You have any evidence? F.G screen shoots? I played with a friend of BoS , he can confirm what you wrote. it's true I wrote only " asshole" on you and that's all.
PS  I havent written anything about "dirty jew"  Big Grin. I do not know whence it you took
Report appeal merged with original report.

Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=46378.msg239233#msg239233 date=1439552137]
Thank you for the report may be if you had reported the matter on irc an Admin could have dealt with it.

Jkaragichev the matter has been noted please follow the rules and stop being rude to other players.

What Irish said applies to both of you.  Please don't insult other players and don't take it upon yourself to insult them back.