Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official FLuffy Thread
[align=center]Hello everyone!

After seeing the elite of Operation: Swadian Phoenix ceaselessly standing up against the Nords, the youth of the Swadian village of Nomar have been in awe with them. Stirred by the efforts of the soldiers of the Swadian elite, a group of young men have vowed to do the same, and stand up to the Nords together.

We proudly present to you:
[glow=red,2,300]The Fluffy Events[/glow]

[table][tr][td][spoiler=        Idea        ]
The idea is simple: We start over. Every once in a while, an event will be hosted, and people use those events to level up a new character. You can only play as this character during these events. This means everyone levels up their characters together, without any influence from other characters outside of the event.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=        Rules        ]
To ensure all goes well during these events, the following rules have been set up:
  1. You have to start a new character the first time you join;
  2. You only get 1 invite into house, if you leave you can not join another Official Fluffy event again
  3. You can not send this new character any gear, materials, or gold from your other characters;
  4. You may only play as this character during these events;
  5. Crafting gear for your character is allowed, as long as it's done through the in-house crafters (found below) and your character provided the mats himself;
  6. All crafting levels must be at level 1 with 0 xp when you start with the character;
  7. Joining in during one of the later sessions is allowed, but obviously, you'll be a lower level than the rest;
  8. Please refrain from going afk to buy new gear/level your character; do so when you are dead, or when the map is changing;
  9. As trading with other players in this event IS allowed, a house will be created for the new characters, which you will have to join upon creating your character;
  10. Auction Hall is disabled for fluffy characters and forbidden
  11. House crafting can be done by other houses, but must go through the house leader and captains.

Please note that these rules will be enforced quite strictly, because the event would fail without them. Unless you have a very good reason for it, breaking the rules means disqualification from the events, and a kick from the event house.
Also, these rules can be subject to change, should something else come up.[/spoiler]
[/td]
      [td][spoiler=        Advice      ]
  • As we will be starting out without any of the gear we normally use, tactics will have to be changed. Unless we have 15 people with Dep Shields, cade/shieldwalls won't work very well. Forming a complete shieldwall (Old Heater Shields ftw) could be a good alternative.
  • As everyone starts out as a redshirt, people could make arrangements to bring in multiple pieces of one equipment (eg 3 Military Scythes) to ensure everyone has some basic equipment going on.
  • If you have more advices, post below, and I'll add them here
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=        Players      ][/spoiler]
[/td]
      [td][spoiler=    Screenshots    ][Image: 5j33.jpg]
[Image: omaf.jpg]
[Image: j9np.jpg]
[Image: iut3.jpg]
[Image: 5ei7.jpg][/spoiler]
[/td][/tr][/table]

If you are interested in joining this event,There will be Official Fluffy Events thread and don't forget to sign up there!

Those who already were joining previous events that were hosted by ON can keep characters since we'll be using same house for keeping all the players particiapating events in it.

That's pretty much all I have to say, if you have any questions concerning the event, don't hesitate to ask, I'm here to help! Wink
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Did you eat Maroon, Yuri?
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Good idea, where to sign up? XD
ummm so is this event active????
BUHH and BUUUUUUUUH and etc.......
Quote: link=topic=24637.msg239688#msg239688 date=1439913181]
ummm so is this event active????
Uh no... the last post was May 30th 2014.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
[Image: JumanjiiMeme_GeekInsider.jpg]
4th year of Nord invasion if I count correctly... The war getting more and more fierce, did you notice on 12.8.2015 there were the most ppl online on forum ?  :o