Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bug House 9mm Legions
Hey,

We made a few days ago a house named 9mm Legions.
We accept all even the captian.
Bad still we dont have the house 9mm Legions.

What do we need to do?

gr, Cyber9mm
i created a new house.
And still dont got a house -.- Again 10k gold for noting!!!
Character Name: Cyber9mm
Character ID: 1803
Name of House: 9mm Legions
Further Comments: We made this house and the captian accepts the house bad it will not be created.
I have try this 2x bad still no house. Can some one help us pls.

gr,
You are currently in a house called 9mm division which has -1000 gold so it has been disbanded. I have removed you from the house so you can make it again.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
The house 9mm Legions is also in -100 gold so it has been disbanded. You need to add gold to your house, otherwise it will go away! You are no longer in any house so go ahead and create another one if you want.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
When i made the house 9mm legions. And the captian accepts the house invite the house will not be created.
So i pay 10.000 gold to make bad there comes no house. How can i add more gold to a house that i dont even see.

I created a 9mm legions house agian.

And this i what i got: That house name already exists.
Bad i dont see the house. PLS tell me what i do wrong.
I still cant make a house i am not i a house and still lossing gold. 30k gold lost for notting.

And nobady helps?
Most likely one of you is a member of a house that went broke and you are database stuck in it. This is why MrG cannot investigate further, we need ID numbers to search for you in the DB. We do like to help, but we prefer people to read the stickies.
(21-09-2012, 01:32 PM)Barristan link Wrote: Most likely one of you is a member of a house that went broke and you are database stuck in it. This is why MrG cannot investigate further, we need ID numbers to search for you in the DB. We do like to help, but we prefer people to read the stickies.

(15-09-2012, 05:49 PM)Cyber9mm link Wrote: Character Name: Cyber9mm
Character ID: 1803
Further Comments: We made this house and the captian accepts the house bad it will not be created.
I have try this 2x bad still no house. Can some one help us pls.

gr,

Thats the ID of my char. Do you need more?

Captian:
Character Name: Noob9mm
Character ID: 6501
Fixed.