Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Clicking filters does not run search with new filter nor reflect change
Title describes the issue. Encountered using Chrome 44.0.2403.130 m

To reproduce:
* Auction Hall
* Click check mark next to Usable only
** search does not refresh
* Click Search or Apply Filters
** search refreshes with filters applied
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Did you click "Apply Filters" after selecting them?

Either way, it should be possible to get that changed so the filters do not need to be applied if searching.  Will have to look into that.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(17-08-2015, 05:46 PM)Kip link Wrote: Did you click "Apply Filters" after selecting them?
Yes, and this illustrates the typical UX feedback: clicking the button should apply the action. If it was intended to be toggled only with the search running only after clicking a separate button, then the original options should not also be buttons, but rather check boxes. Also, the check mark do not update after toggling, so there is no indication of which filters will take effect until after clicking a completely separate button.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
The checkboxes toggle on and off and expected on my browsers.  Perhaps you need to do a force refresh - Ctrl + F5.

While not saying that the current button approach is alright as it is, I will say that this is how it worked before the UI update.  I've added it to the list of upcoming UI tweaks.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(17-08-2015, 11:11 PM)Kip link Wrote: The checkboxes toggle on and off and expected on my browsers.  Perhaps you need to do a force refresh - Ctrl + F5.
Check mark status persists after clicking now (it didn't yesterday for some reason), after I opened the page in a new incognito tab. I edited the OP to take that detail out. Thanks!