Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Character and gear suggestions
At the moment I am not enjoying the two characters I own, this is partially down to me splitting my money across them and having two average characters, I will hopefully sell most of my gear soon, and I'm hoping to have around a 23-28million budget. I would like some suggestions as to what class I should choose and what equipment I should have with it, I'm posting this on the forum as I am hoping to call upon your experience and knowledge to help me out .(don't include support items in the budget)
Looted Legendaries:
Tower Shield - 20/08/2013
Eagle Crossbow - 16/07/2015
Would be helpful if you could tell us, which 2 classes you're actually playing with Smile

Also, do you want to swap to a class (Archer, xbow, inf or Pikeman) you don't play atm? Or do you have a swap to another hero class (e.g. RG--»Zwei) in mind as well?
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
I have a Zwei & Sniper, however I don't mind staying as them. Also I wouldn't mind respeccing to a new hero class.
Looted Legendaries:
Personally Jack i get bored with only one character, I like to have about 2 to play with just to have a backup. Like one to kite with or rather have a solo character even tho kiting is really dead. Also a main character I play on as well.

An example of this right now is my sentinel for my solo or just for small runs and then my legionnaire for large runs or as my main. I can also use both characters in cav mode to mess around as well, if that's your thing.

I suppose the rest is really just all down to personal preference for specific weapons or gear etc. People in this game, and myself as well, will argue these things till the end of time.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Well, I have 5 chars and all of them are fun Smile Perhaps you'd give a try a Master Peltast this time?
The way I've always played is - never respec a hero class, it's just simply not worth it in my opinion. You're better off having the enjoyment of playing the game from level 1 again through to 52 and then going Hero this way you loot more (you're going from normal -> hard -> ragnarok) and imo going through class to then rank it up to hero is a lot more rewarding that just respeccing it.

Respeccing costs gold (unless you're a donator) and it removes the fun of having more variety to choose from when playing.
If you're worried about being able to gear more characters well think of it this way, you can get stuff that fits all for that one class and then have some specific items for the hero classes for example on my commando classes I have a bidenhander and stone maul for my zweihander. Illustrious, plum (or shield) and stone maul for my legionnaire. Aegis, DWP and stone maul for my royal guard. But the then I use the same armour across all of those classes. (Another example is my halberdier it has the same weapons as my marauder does but different armours.)

Look at Winter for example he has nearly 2 of each hero class.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Thanks for all your responses, however the main point of this post was to get a single class with a decent gear setup suggestion, Sharma I do agree with what your saying about having more than characters but at the moment I just want one which I can use to go to Rag and Hard runs and do well with, also xen I know it's a waste to respec however I am willing to spend the money. Once I do get this one character sorted, then I will make new characters and level them up, however at the moment I am really not enjoying public normal runs for numerous reasons.
Looted Legendaries:
Then I'd go Warden with Fiendish + Ebony/Elmwood Arrows + tome. Whatever is left of your budget you can spend on armour.
If you decide to go legionnaire,

Swadian courage 1.5 ish and then maybe aim for a Ragnars or illustrious
Halfplate/heraldic/milanese 12
Swad helm 1.3 / knight helm/fearsome
VHTA/Pilum 1.8 - 2
Swadian boots 0.5
Resilience 2.8

And if you desire a 2h then stone maul or ...morning star Wink
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
You guys are modelling him to be yourselves... I vote that you go Marauder.
Dragon Halberd/ Sun Pike/ Thunder Pike/ Partizan/ Eastern Glaive/ Naval Glaive/ Any fun polearms.
Gold Lamellar Armor
Heavy Sturmhaube or Barbutte w/ Coif
CTS/Pilum
etc etc. All gear here is my reference for a fun Marauder