Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

archer platform?
available in t2. archer platform almost like logs but looks like an hcade but cant take hits?
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Awawa.U meant make new cade with name Archer Platform,it should look like several logs and and it wont be able to take hits?Man, it'll be glitch.
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Lets fix the current barricades first Tongue

I think archers are already OP, they dont need more love or advantage, unless your platform is just a big open stool. Then they would be the first to get attacked by ranged Smile
like the idea
(17-09-2012, 02:00 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Lets fix the current barricades first Tongue

I think archers are already OP, they dont need more love or advantage, unless your platform is just a big open stool. Then they would be the first to get attacked by ranged Smile

Aye, it would be more of a problem already.

I like the idea, but I think it would get our archers killed much faster, without hope of rez. If the rez tome was fixed, I'd love the idea.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
I think something to allow archers and crossbows to fire over a shield wall properly would be nice, but it needs to have downsides aswell.
Perhaps just like the old log cades but abit higher for maps like mountain top where going to the windows is a death sentence.
The old normal barricade + heavy barricade seemed to work for archers when I tried it.