Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

UPDATED: The Legendary Week
Hello NI community!

At the beginning of next week (August 24-August 30), the NI Developer Team will start a new type of event.  All week long, old and rare legendary items will have significantly increased drop rate.  Have you ever wondered what it feels like to find a Valsgarde or another ancient relic of the legendary days of old?  This week is your opportunity to feel the wonder and excitement of finding a rare and unique legendary item!  Several items will receive 5x, 10x, and even 20x increased drop chance that will vary across the days of the week randomly to increase the excitement and unexpectedness of finding one.  This week will end with a double experience weekend (starting Friday and ending Sunday night) so that even those that don't find a legendary item will get something out of it.

Legendary Event:
Event starts in: [countdown=08,24,2015,00,00]Event has started[/countdown]
Event ends in: [countdown=08,28,2015,00,00]Event has ended[/countdown]

Double XP Event:
Double XP starts in: [countdown=08,28,2015,00,00]Double XP has started[/countdown]
Double XP ends in: [countdown=08,31,2015,00,00]Double XP has ended[/countdown]

Note for clarification: The events are both separate events. They will not overlap.

Enjoy,
The NI Developer Team
This is the 1st post in some time that i had to read two times just to believe it :Smile

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
i saw the title, loaded up NI, and then realized it said starting on the 24th XD
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Great! I wonder if some items will drop that I have never seen in game so far... Another exciting initiative, thanks Winter Smile
Um Winter can we get a timer on this thing to make it better/easier for people with different time zones
Eg like the (NordInvasion Official Event)

([size=12pt][b][countdown=08,24,2015,00,00]Event has started[/countdown])
([size=12pt][b][countdown=08,30,2015,00,00]Event has started[/countdown])

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
guess I'll come back then
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
(23-08-2015, 07:18 AM)Woody link Wrote: Um Winter can we get a timer on this thing to make it better/easier for people with different time zones

We cannot have a countdown that exact, as the starting time is determined by whether or not developers capable of starting it happen to be available and online.  The days have been given, but the event time may be a little early, a little late, and may end in much the same way.  I'll make a post at the beginning and end of both the legendary portion and the double experience portion.  I'll try my best to follow the forum time displayed in the top right and will add a countdown following that, but be aware that the countdown won't be perfectly accurate.
Goodbye reallife  8)
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
This is what i like to hear. I got 1 week vacation left. Lets nolife.
Gur

Is this my time to loot a legendary :O :O :O
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby