Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Gongs/Bells or Musical Instruments
While teamspeak is nice and shiny, there are always situations when it's not enough. Besided, there will always be people not from your House on the server (with very rare exceptions), and it would be nice to have some way to give them signals.

The best way to give a signal is, of course a sound. When someone is fighting three Huscarls at once, he will have little time to read chat messages, but he will still hear a gong or a trumpet call. Therefore, what the game IMHO needs is either Drum/Bell/Gong object on the scene, which players can ring, or Trumpet/Drum carried item which can be used to emit sounds. Scene object will always emit the same sound when used, but carried object (if made as a weapon) can emit different sounds depending on the direction of it's "use".

Finally, it's just freaking cool.

Of course, use of such items will have to be limited to prevent (or at least reduce) sound spam, but for now I want to hear other people's opinions on whether such a feature would be of any use at all. :-)
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
I like this idea, it reminds me of the Horn of Gondor from LotR. It would be most useful, in my opinion forĀ  the person about to get swarmed or perhaps as a warning of approaching enemies to people healing/refilling, or as a warning of enemies coming from the side (for archers who sometimes get too focused on aiming). Perhaps there should be some limitations as to what class can use it, or maybe only people who have reached a certain rank (within a house or within the game itself).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
This reminds me of the Mount&Musket mod, players playing musical instruments in the 18th century with the line infantry warfare that soldiers somehow march to their deaths unwittingly with their fancy uniforms as such... Even the instruments are only for aesthetic purposes and yet there are regiments that do not lack one or two pipers playing behind them.

I like that you're thinking, maybe a Swadian horn would be sort of a signal weapon that players can use to coordinate attacks.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
I'd like that, But put a time-limit on the use, I'd hate to hear Horn-spam...